Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Foles hurt. sanchez in.

Foles hurt. sanchez in.

and looking good!!!!!!

and theres a pick. some things never change.

The Real JetMan
    Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    and theres a pick. some things never change.
    Off the WRs hands. Honestly he's been pretty damn solid. Better than the bums we have.

The Real JetMan
    Now that was a bad pick.

The Real JetMan
    Great TD pass...it's like therapy watching him outperform every single QB that's seen the field for us this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    Great TD pass...it's like therapy watching him outperform every single QB that's seen the field for us this season.
    So you're saying Sanchez is better than the worst QBs in the league? Ahh got it. It's moot.

We're back to square 1 and no matter how bad Geno and Vick suck, Sanchez was not the answer

The Real JetMan
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    So you're saying Sanchez is better than the worst QBs in the league? Ahh got it. It's moot.

We're back to square 1 and no matter how bad Geno and Vick suck, Sanchez was not the answer
    Pretty much the point I was making...

It's alarming that Sanchez is an upgrade over what we have. Shows how awful our group truly is.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post

No...clearly he wasn't. he might have been but it got derailed badly somewhere along the way. But if he plays well in Philly while for the rest of this year we have to watch Geno with a puss on his face on the sidelines, or Vick running around and/or throwing the ball 6 yards at a time, or Simms firing a 5 yard passes at 203 mph and being not even close on deep routes...well, lets just say its not gonna feel good.

No value at all. No other team gives out QBs like the New York Jets.

Pennington, Favre, Clemens and now Buttfumbles.

Nah we couldn't have used the extra third or fourth round draft pick.

Team Owner
    Hilarious, 2 typical Sanchez picks, Houston absolutely sucks and their qb turns it over more than Geno Smith

We have more Kirk Cousin syndrome in he making here. Sanchez was FINISHED in NY.

Wait till defenses get film on buttfumble in this offense, then let's see how everyone feels.