Thread: Incidental IGNORANCE/BIAS

Head Coach Material

Incidental IGNORANCE/BIAS

Two things that has me in some kind of confusion regarding officiating.

What's his damn name, Mike Perrielrri or something? He is being paid money to be the guy who shows up in every live game when there's some sort of controversy or as they say, "this guy will explain it and that's the law." hack ekk

Go back to the Falcons hosting the Bears.

Pro-Bowler WR Roddy White gets a helmet to his helmet after a catch, which he dropped, was in an indefesnible position too and because of the collision. There were three flags thrown cause it was obvious the foul. The refs got together and waived the flag(s).

When the talking heads went to Parrari guess what he said?

"That was incidental helmet to helmet contact and should not be flagged."

You have to be kidding me. Anything these biased idiots have to say is recorded for all of us to make fun of them.

Incidental helmet to helmet contact?

So now we go to the game in London and in any game Perielli always, ALWAYS sides with the refs,...unless it comes to the Falcons. CB Trufant makes a good play on the WR as the Lions are attempting a 2 point conversion after a TD. Guess what Pareilllie said? All season this hack has ALWAYS agreed with the officials but he said Trufant did interfere with the reciever? There was no indication Trufant ever committed a foul but this bullshit idiot, who obviously hates certain teams said it should've been flagged. I guess he didn't see the Lions holding, bumping receievers downfield, oh no.

This Periallie guy needs to go away and let us enjoy what the officials on the field have to do.

Incidental helmet to helmet contact,...no flag. You ridiculous fucks. Do they know how ridiculous they appear?

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    Quote Originally Posted by Penumbra View Post
    Two things that has me in some kind of confusion regarding officiating.

What's his damn name, Mike Perrielrri or something? He is being paid money to be the guy who shows up in every live game when there's some sort of controversy or as they say, "this guy will explain it and that's the law." hack ekk

Incidental helmet to helmet contact?

This Periallie guy needs to go away and let us enjoy what the officials on the field have to do.

Incidental helmet to helmet contact,...no flag. You ridiculous fucks. Do they know how ridiculous they appear?

That is why I quit my "keeper league" fantasy team - and in general, I am not watching football too much. The ref's control the game. It is the same sh*t at last year when the Saints played the Patriots at their home field. Last play of the game, Junior Gallette gets held by the LOT rushing the Brady. Flag thrown. Brady throws a touchdown and the refs' pick up the flag saying "The defender ran through the foul".... WTF!?!?!?!?

... and as you know, the Patriots won the game on that last-second touchdown.

They are making sh*t up as they go to get the outcome they want. Perreria (sp) just makes excuses for his nearsighted referee's. The reason he is there is to sanitize the story the way they like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson

Head Coach Material
    Like the kids say today, word up or something like that. You mentioned two things, one is the Patriots. I have never seen a defense be allowed to contact after 5 yards, tug, pull nearly undressing opposing WRs and never get flagged. It doesn't matter if it's in the end zone or anydamnedwhere. You bring up the holding the Pats' O-line is allowed to get away with and when a team gets that type of help no wonder they have 19 Super Bowl wins. The freaking Falcons breathe on a D-lineman and it's automatic holding.

The other thing you said is the sanitizing of obvious bullshit. They have a big rag and a jug of clorox to sanitize that horseshit. Like some smells, there's no other like clorox.