Thread: Already getting ugly

Hybrid View

Head Coach Material

Already getting ugly

One prominant site operated by a distinct idiot suggests the Falcons fire Mike Smith and Thomas Dimitroff. How soon these desires to be ingratiated every damn season by people who wrote bad things even though there was 5 straight seasons with a winng record. Now they want blood it appears for a bad start to this season when any fool can see injuries and perhaps some questionable moves by the GM could be warranted. If Mike Smith is the reason the Falcons defense sucks then I agree with that beef IF it's so.

On a lighter note,...playing in London is kind of cool. Sometimes an Englander will peruse a message board and they are much fun to chat with. They know the English language, not like most NFL players. They use words we don't but still a part of an old language that's in dictionaries all over the World.

Perhaps this is what the Falcons needed before the bye week. Maybe after losing 4 O-linemen, a couple LBs,...ahhh can't complain about injuries. Every team has them. Guess it's all about the backups so ya sign more than the 1st rounders.

If I were an English man would I prefer red and black or Columbion Blue as a uniform to pull for? I guarantee you very few native Englandishes knows who Devin Hester is for that matter Matthew Stafford. Ah yes, Stafford gets better in England watch and see.

London games just shouldn't happen. imo I'm so glad the Rams got out of going this year and next. NFL = Americas game and should stay here with the fans that made the NFL.

Head Coach Material
    Thank goodness for the CFL or Goodell would be trying to start franchises at hockey cities in Canada. Last season the Falcons HOSTED the Bills in Toronto on a field that looked like a Junior High School field. Back in 1999 the Falcons flew to Tokyo to face the Colts in a PRESEASON GAME. The fact that we don't like it don't matter to people in those ivory towers located in a high priced district of New Jersey/New York. The fact the Rams don't have to waste money this season or next is welcome to you and I betya welcome to the Rams owner and organization. It's a nightmare that effects a team for two weeks. And the cost to move 100 people or more, equipment, everything must be monumental compared to we poor little people and what we have to deal with every day.