Thread: Oh well, here we go

Head Coach Material

Oh well, here we go

It appears it'll be a downward spiral the next 10 games. At 2-4 the Falcons must go 6-4 the rest of the season to have any chance of making the playoffs. Ya'll, that ain't gonna happen. It's been a long time since we've seen such a talented team play such uninspired football. Yeah yeah the defense is manned by free agents, undrafted guys and other such lower-level players and the O-line is a joke and not a funny one if you're Matt Ryan.

On a positive side we can expect a high round draft pick next Spring. And that's a long time from now.

It was pretty much sure the Falcons would lose in New Jersey but to come home and play like you're sleepwalking AT HOME and wanting to point fingers? coaching, coaching, coaching. I'm not sure the present Falcons coaches, both coords and Mike Smith aren't idiots. There is no accountability for poor play with this bunch of coaches. Perhaps they are simply "mentors" who never use discipline anymore,...ya know, we can't be like the military anymore like in the old days. We might hurt some little boy's feewings.

The Falcons are not in football shape, they are fat, slow and soft(other than my boy Smith).

Guess we'll watch the Niners and Rams tonight,...it's always fun to see a good O-line play. Note: see what the Browns did to the Steelers?

You are correct, Blank said people would be held accountable, I say Fire Nolan and let Bryan Cox have a shot at it.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Jett View Post
    You are correct, Blank said people would be held accountable, I say Fire Nolan and let Bryan Cox have a shot at it.
    Cannot believe you posted that but guess what,...makes sense. There has to be some change on defense. If your CBs can't cover in zone which they can't(and that is coaching and mental abilities by the player), change the damn formation. BLITZ more, sure, a good QB can read a blitz but teach the players to conceal a blitz???? Imagine that notion???? Same thing with the O-line. Defenders recognize how the linemen are setting and they KNOW when it's going to be a pass or a run EVEN when the offensive formation suggests a pass the O-linemen give the damn play away I swear to bujeesus it's maddening.

Mike Tice, Nolan, the Falcons have all these failed coaches doing something every day, like me,...think I'll have another beer.