Thread: Qucik: Shannon is an idiot

Head Coach Material

Qucik: Shannon is an idiot

Shannon Sharpe,...embicile

Today Shannon Sharpe Didn't just pick one player out like he does with certain QBs like Ryan, Eli, Matthew STAFFORD!, Jay Cutler and never questions other QBs, ahem, because of bias. Nope, today Sharpe called out the entire Falcons defense.

Sharpie said, of course after the embarrasing loss in New Jersey, the Falcons defense cannot stop the run nor the pass. Did this idiot not see the TNF game? Did he not see that the Bucs played a great game in a loss IN Nawlins last Sunday?

Shannon Sharpe is the bigtime proponent of the mobile QB, you know, that "new breed" QB the media has labeled. Funny that QBs have been mobile since the '50's but now it's somehow different. Now it is an agenda.

It's funny to me how many people, fans and media members despise the Falcons. They are not willing to, will not give any creedence or praise to a winning organisation since 2008 and guess what,...screw them.

Oh yeah, the Falcons defense appears vulnerable but Sharpie didn't mention Matt Ryan,...another QB he has dissed in recent years. And the fact the Falcons can lose a game 34-31 scoring all they can to prevent the defense from being so damned awful.

We know the defense is hurting from injury,...pile it on pretty boy, your brother does look like a horse.

They all love the sound of their own voices, they used to despise media types and that is all they have become. And if it is a HOF player they dig into the thesaurus to sound more educated and very few say ANYthing of importance living on stats.

Fox pregame show features this dumbassed comedian doing a little skit each week that has been less than funny with stupid jokes, I watch for football and football related news, not an ignorant half assed comedian that is not funny. What is funny is how they all have become jokes and jokesters to fill time, I guess they don't feel my time is worthy of football without the WWE entrances to games and trying to promote some hack.

Not to mention the officials have dictated the outcome of many games littering the field with laundry usually negating big plays, and it is not just the Falcons, it's whatever team they want to win. With the player antics, politics taking over the game and an owner appointed deity to continue to digress the game that used to be fun to watch, no matter the team.

I think I can find time to enjoy something and it has nothing to do with the nfl
    Last edited by Jett; 10-14-2014 at 12:51 AM.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Hard to do but Sharpie was right and I was wrong. Hard to accept there's talent on the Falcons defense and they seem to play like zombies.

And still,...Sharpie's brother does look like a horse.