• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A
    NFLfans processing...

Thread: You poor Saints fans

Head Coach Material

You poor Saints fans

Another OT game? Well thank goodness the Saints escaped with that one against the Bucs no less.

When the Falcons beat the Bucs so bad on national it must've pissed them off. They win their next game and almost beat the best team in the NFC South yesterday.

Good win, but you guys going through all that that drama has to be taxing to some degree.

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    Well, the fair-weather fans have bolted.
    ... so the bus is not as full. Like I said in an earlier post. The NFC South is not playing well.

Our O-line is run blocking real well, but pass-blocking... well, let's say we need improvement. Our Dline is making an attempt at putting pressure on the QB, but that is our Achilles heel.

WTF happened in the Atlanta game?
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson

Head Coach Material
    you asked so I gotta answer,...it was ugly man. Even when the Falcons went up 10 points there was this *feeling* and I suspect you are familiar with that *feeling* before. The Falcons are playing guys on defense who are nobodies other than Trufant. Guys that would be backups on many teams in the NFL. The O-line is a joke and not a funny one at that, more like a sick joke.

Honestly the Falcons did go up 20-10 in the 3rd qtr. and that should've felt pretty good but when the defense can't stop Sherman from marching, ahem pardon that freudian slip, it's moot if you're up 10 or 20 points. It was a case of ESPn or something. We knew, Giants fans knew in New Jersey too, that the Falcons would crumble late in the game. Just a gut feeling I dunno.

Head Coach Material
    Guess what? The Lions did to the Falcons what they did to the Saints.

Now if the Saints can win they are in the forefront.

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    Well,
    Thursday we will see if this team "turned the proverbial corner"...

.... or if they really suck. :-P
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson