Thread: What has happened to the NFC South

Upper Deck, On the Rail

What has happened to the NFC South

Man, do we all suck eggs or what?

2 teams are 2-2
    2 teams are 1-3

Aside from beating ourselves up, the only "quality win" would be Carolina beating Detroit. (maybe Tampa beating Pittsburgh)

Man, the suck factor has moved South...
    ... I always thought the suck was in the NFC East.
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson

Yeah man, this is distasteful. Another weird year
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Since 2002 the South has been the most winningest, among teams in the NFC South and during the regular season, the most consistent winning teams in the league. The Panthers have come undone somehow with a great defense and a pretty good offense. The Bucs are an unknown other than they pretty much suck. The Saints appear to be the same team they were and the Facons? The Falcons are going down in a firey flame ya'll.

And to me anyway,...the NFC East sucks simply for one reason and always will. Their fans suck especially philly fans. And oh yeah, we get to watch the Falcons LOSE in New Jersey next Sunday, a guaranteed loss a guaranteed win for the Giants.

Head Coach Material
    been thinking about your post and now I wonder just what has happened. Has the NFL changed in some way? Has the AFC become the dominant conference now? Well, the Bucs did beat the Steelers something I doubt the Falcons do.

Oh yeah another thing, agreed. The way the schedule was set up there were lots of division games in September. And lots of games between the NFC South and AFC North,...hmmmmm

http://nflfans.com/x/showthread.php?...der-gone-again

We're not the only ones feeling cursed. I didn't want to post there when things go bad like this.
    Last edited by Penumbra; 10-02-2014 at 01:37 AM. Reason: additional