Thread: 3 points faves

Head Coach Material

3 points faves

Pretty much what was expected although with any respect it should be at least 4 or 5 points. And there's lots of games close in spread.

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_point_spreads.shtml

When there's so many games so close in spread that's when the it sperates the men from the girls, or something like that. Remember we men are supposed to cater to ladies when it comes to football. Come to think of it, women don't wager on football like men do, hmmm.

Was told the game starts @ 4:30 Sunday in Minnesota. As far North as they are it'll be dark by 5:00. But the lights'll be a shinin' in the dome.

The Vikings are not a bad football team.

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    They are not bad, but without AP they are one-dimensional.

oh, and they are starting a rookie quarterback. I would take Atlanta all day long on this bet.
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson

There is nothing consistent about our D Xardoz, that is where I see the Vikes doing well and keeping it close. Bridgewater looks like a level headed QB, and Nolan has seldom had 2 good D showings back to back.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.