By Matt Lombardo | For NJ Advance Media

on September 18, 2014 at 8:36 AM, updated September 18, 2014 at 8:48 AM

It's no secret that Chip Kelly in just over one full season as an NFL head coach has a growing fan club within the football community.

The Eagles head coach has drawn praise from his NFL coaching brethren, league executives and football pundits alike.

On Thursday, ESPN NFL analyst and Super Bowl winning quarterback Trent Dilfer offered up the latest round of praise towards Kelly.

"I'm completely, 100 percent all in on Chip Kelly," Dilfer told ESPN Radio's Mike and Mike In The Morning. "In my time in football and I've been around some really good coaches.

Tony Dungy, Brian Billick for a stretch when he had his fastball, Mike Holmgren, obviously, Norv Turner, who is one of the best offensive minds in many years. Of all those people, I think this is the finest football coach I've ever studied."

Considering Dungy, Billick and Holmgren all won Super Bowls as a head coach and Dilfer hoisted the Lombardi trophy under Billick's watch in 2001, his praise for Kelly certainly doesn't come without first-hand knowledge of what kind of coach it takes to win a championship in the NFL.

While Kelly certainly has a long way to go to enter into the class of Vince Lombardi, Don Shula and Bill Belichick to reside among the greatest coaches to ever coach the game, his innovations and revolutionary uptempo offense certainly gaining attention from league circles as the Eagles continue to thrive.

Kelly's combination of utilizing sports science, nutrition and an uptempo attack that seems to grind on teams late in the fourth quarter has led to a 9-2 record in the Eagles last 11 games.

Not to mention plenty of praise for Kelly himself.

Follow Matt Lombardo on Twitter @MattLombardo975. Find NJ.com Philadelphia Sports on Facebook