Thread: That boy is HONGRY

Head Coach Material

That boy is HONGRY

In my post Budding star we talked about this guy not getting enough touches with Julio, White, Jackson and Marquees. Mike Smith said in his news conference Sunday night Smith has turned out to be someone that not only deserves touches he will get them. They way NFL coaches, the commish say things we never know if they mean them,...sounds like the prez lately.

His TD run after a short toss was EVIDENT this guy is a hongry boy. He broke an apparent sure tackle then outran the last two Saints that had a chance because the boy is,...HONGRY. How long was his run,...63 yards or something? And his performance allowed the Falcons to kick 98 yard field goals to win the game.

Personally I love to see players like Smith get a chance. I prefer this grade of NFL player over the ones being paid multi-million $ contracts appearing they're going through the motions. I won't mention any names but Steven Jackson best get his high paid ass motivated.

Dan Uggla?

Head Coach Material
    That hongrey lad scored his 3rd TD of the season. He's for reall ya'll dammit, that Jackson was a waste of millions of dollars. 12 carries 36 yards? pffffft!

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    I still think the reason why Atlanta went after Jackson is that the Rams have had the Saints number in the Payton era.
    The Dimwitri-off brain trust must have thought it was Jackson, when the reality is we have never been a good run defense team.
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson

Head Coach Material
    Interesting because the Falcons have in the past seen Nawlins as their main nemisis within the division and has changed game plans, like throwing 45 passes a game to combat Brees/Payton. But all I can say is what they said about Jackson. Now we have a back who can run it in 3rd and goal and be able to overcome weak blocking and score running TDs, is what they said. It was a problem the last 2 seasons. Maybe Lyle Lovett as my brother calls Dumbatroff has an obsession with Nawlins, maybe Payton himself, hmmmmm.

Joking,...even when Jackson was rushing 1000 yards a season in St. Louis I always saw him as a big guy that's *soft* if he has no clear-cut hole to run through. He damn sure is soft now if he wasn't all those 8 or 9 years with the Rams.