Thread: The last one.

The last one.

Our preseason is over and are lucky to be done on a Thursday night. I actually missed most of the first half but what I did see on D looked pretty good. Don't know if it was good play or if Jacksonville is that weak, their uniforms looks like a cross between arena or Canadian uniforms.

The cut down will be interesting, many of the third team guys played pretty well which may make the cut down process harder for Smitty, but, the cuts have probably already been put down on paper before the game.

I can't wait to see the updated roster and depth chart.

Good luck guys from the NFC South, I hope all stays healthy for a good season.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Jett View Post
    I can't wait to see the updated roster and depth chart.

Good luck guys from the NFC South, I hope all stays healthy for a good season.

Here's the updated depth chart. Lamar Holmes had best be something this season or it won't be pretty.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/depth-chart.html

Man the defense has so many unknowns, we better see lots of smoke and mirrors.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Watch it be the base 4-3 70% of the plays. Yes,...literally a "NO NAME DEFENSE."