Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Key Ferguson Witness Dorian Johnson Changes Story, Admits Brown Attacked Officer ...

Key Ferguson Witness Dorian Johnson Changes Story, Admits Brown Attacked Officer ...

Well, well, well... I guess the plot thickens, or just becomes crystal clear..

Any chance this happens if the other eye-witnesses had lied too?

Report: Key Ferguson Witness Dorian Johnson Changes Story, Admits Brown Attacked Officer Wilson And Tried To Take His Gun…

(Weasel Zippers) -- If true this would obviously be a game-changer when it comes to charging Officer Wilson.

Via local radio station 100.7:

Remember, you saw it and heard it here first. We have heard (from a VERY connected national media source) that Ferguson officer Darren Wilson will be cleared in the shooting of Michael Brown. The key: Dorian Johnson has now admitted that Michael Brown attacked Officer Wilson and attempted to take his gun. OFFICER WILSON WILL NOT BE CHARGED! This is scary. When this news is made official, we all have reason to be concerned about the reaction.

h/t Three Percenter Nation
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 08-20-2014 at 06:33 PM.

Oh I SO hope this is true. I cannot wait to hear all the double talk and spin from all these idoits who jumped to racial conclusions and were ready to hang this cop. And what will all these rioters and looters say to their community now?? Whoops...sorry...nevermind...but hey, thanks for the free Nikes.

Makes me sick...

Assistant Coach
    He had better watch his back. A simple lie lead to the mess instigated by outsiders.

Team Owner
    No worries, all the scum the left has bussed into Ferguson can steal more TV's and candy bars now.

Who cares that this "Gentle Giant" eeeerrrrr big pot headed thug turd tried to steal the officers gun.

The scum left has now ruined a town and ruined the life of an innocent policeman, thanks mentally ill leftists, keep up the good work.

Eric Holder must be so depressed today to hear about this news.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    Oh I SO hope this is true. I cannot wait to hear all the double talk and spin from all these idoits who jumped to racial conclusions and were ready to hang this cop. And what will all these rioters and looters say to their community now?? Whoops...sorry...nevermind...but hey, thanks for the free Nikes.

Makes me sick...
    It's the reverse of what happened with the Zimmerman trial. You had eye-witnesses backing up Zimmerman's account, and then they lied and changed their story (likely after being pressured behind-the-scenes). This time the lies came first, but it seems clear that this would come out in a trial, so this guy changed his tune fast.

I totally get the logic .. somebody got killed, so let's go steal a TV.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 08-20-2014 at 07:27 PM.

Team Owner
    Wilson, reportedly suffered an "orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket" during the Aug. 9 encounter, sources in the St. Louis County Police Department and the District Attorney's office told Gateway Pundit.

Gee I wonder how that happened? Probably when the thug turd was just putting his hands up walking away innocently.

What a POS that Missouri Governor is. All his press conferences have been nothing but to bring aggressive prosecution of the officer involved. Another walking turd who never wanted to see the evidence before running his mouth. He should be impeached. better yet he should be charged with obstructing/Interfering with justice by asserting that he will push for an aggressive and swift prosecution of the killing of Michael Brown--The Robber Michael brown. The Felonious battery of a Police officer Michael Brown. This Governor is no better then that turd of a prosecutor of the Duke lacrosse team.

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    Wilson, reportedly suffered an "orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket" during the Aug. 9 encounter, sources in the St. Louis County Police Department and the District Attorney's office told Gateway Pundit.

Gee I wonder how that happened? Probably when the thug turd was just putting his hands up walking away innocently.
    Not only a broken eye socket, but nearly beaten unconscious.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20...n-says-source/

is any of this witness recanting confirmed? havent seen it anywhere else yet.