Thread: Budding star

Head Coach Material

Budding star

ain't gonna say his name now because if he stays healthy there will be real running game.

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    Is it this guy?
    35 Smith, Antone RB 5-9 192 28 5 Florida State
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson

Head Coach Material
    I love you man,...maybe he'll be what Sproles did to the Falcons.

Yeah, check his average last year, he didn't run the ball but 5 times and averaged 22 yards per carry.........................SO WHY did he only run the ball 5 times? And WHY wasn't he used more with that type productivity?

Mike Smith and dirk could have run him more, this is pure speculation but he seldom stayed in the gap where the run was called, so Smith quit running him. He seems to be an electric player but since Jackson has the big contract he gets the pill for an average of under 3 yards a carry.

That said, in my useless opinion Smith, isn't concerned with winning or he would use ANY player that produced good results which usually translates into winning when that position produces.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    If you're right that is disturbing that a running back would be punished for improvising instead of running up the back of an O-lineman trying to "hit the damn hole at all cost."

Damn man,...you go to the top don't you? And yes, agreed, this is an important season for the Smith regime. They ain't no more PROCESS after 6 years.