Thread: Flag football

Head Coach Material

Flag football

It's apparent the NFL has spoken to the refs and told them to tighten down on things. And that ain't good.

Personally with all the breaks in the game, all the things that disrupt the flow of a game is ridiculous. This season, at least into December when things cool off, there will be flag-freaking-city coming at your local Dome.

The Hawks/Broncos game was almost laughable. 10 penalties to start the 3rd qtr by Denver. One holding call was so bogus the commentater said, "I didn't see holding there." Same thing with the big run by the Falcons young running back, a TD run. They called the x-Chiefs former 1st round pick at right guard for holding when what I saw was a pure pancake. Ya'll know what a pancake is I assume. Is this now holding when you dominate your man and put him to the ground? This is bullshit ya'll.

The talking heads said all the right stuff,..."it's the first preseason game,...the refs are making an early statementBS,...this is how they get ready for the season." Oh no, this is not a seasonal game anymore boys. Sometimes it seems the game has become political with all the lies.

It was a great block by the x-Chief, former 1st round pick and it was a great run for a long TD. Hey boys, get ready to be flagged to DEATH on bogus crap, watch and see.

I did see that very legal block, the run was amazing. Same old story, they claim they don't want to influence the game YET they control and directly influence every game with these phantom calls that have been happening for the last 10 years.

Maybe instant replay would be better served if you could challenge these bogus calls!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    made a long reply and the post wouldn't go through sending me back to sign in after signing in.

maybe I'm miserabled.

Head Coach Material
    Must be a glitch or something. Was watching the Colts and Jets and on a long run by Simms, the best QB the Jets have, they called holding on #61 for the Jets. It was as BOGUS a call I've ever seen.

Why are they picking on the O-linemen?

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    The league has been calling "pancakes" holding for a few years now.
    I have no idea why - and they do not do it consistently, either.
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson