Thread: Koetter says we need to run the ball

Head Coach Material

Koetter says we need to run the ball

Ya know?,...I often make enemies when I tell those stupid idiots they were wrong. The Falcons were forced to pass the ball last season, a franchise high, due to INJEREEES! Especially when you lose your #1 RB and has a midget as a #2. BUT! the O-coor has said, what's his name?,...cutter, kotter welcome back, or cater? I think it's Koetter,...he has said to the Falcons faithful "we will run the ball" in 2014. Great man. Let's see if you're a washington politician and lie knowingly.

Sarcasm aside, the Falcons are poised to become an old school offense AND NOT the defense. Later I'll discuss this with friends but the defense ya'll hahaaaa!

Late July is just around the corner.

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    He is just saying what he thinks people want to hear. Especially after the running woes of last year. Running=wins.

What Vince Lombardi said, still rings true, "Football is primarily a running game".
    ... a positive run game, and tough defense is what wins games.
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson

Head Coach Material
    Things could be going back to run based offensive attacks, but not for the Broncos and your Saints. Yes sir, Lombardi was right about tough defense winning games. The Falcons went into Saints-mode last season breaking franchise records in passing attempts, completions and passing yards but won 5 games. The Saints Super winning season was amazing. They broke all the rules with a statistically mediocre defense ALTHOUGH opportunistic with turnovers and with an offense nearly unstoppable. Remember, I had to sit through those games twice a season!

I hope Koetter is gonna run the ball more, we'll see if it was real or hot air.