Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: That Sams spectacle yesterday was nauseating

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    they are replaying it like crazy, from what I understand.
    they are not replaying the kiss. they are replaying the moment when he got the call and cried. to find a kiss replay, it's on the internet.

No worse than the kid we drafted IK.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    they are not replaying the kiss. they are replaying the moment when he got the call and cried. to find a kiss replay, it's on the internet.
    Not true, Bit.

Just watch the Weather Channel!

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    After seeing the coverage of this and rethinking the whole fiasco, doesn't this seem a bit contrived to you? It's as if the media were just waiting for this to happen so they could exploit it with all their docu-drama pieces at the ready. That seems obvious.

But when you see Sam acting this way, in such contrast to the whole, "I just want to be known as Michael Sam the football player", mantra, could it be that this guy knew he was a marginal prospect and is using this as a means for 15 minutes of fame and potential fortune (at least more so than the NFL will offer)? I know this sounds cynical, but is it out of the realm of possibility that some group approached Sam and encouraged him to do this, knowing he would get full backing and tons of press?

Let's face it, Sam's football career is likely going to be brief and dominated by special teams/backup/situational play. Doesn't this exposure give more potential for name recognition than all the "don't ask don't tell" guys in his situation?

BL, this won't be the pioneering issue the media and progressives want it to be till the player is a real player.
    Alright here it goes this is just my opinion.

It was premeditated and it happened with the NFL's blessing. I think they want to make the kiss mainstream. If you keep watching it you'll get used to seeing it.

What's next? Sam kissing his boyfriend on the sidelines during a game? Two dudes kissing in the locker room to celebrate a big win? Millions saw it during the draft. It's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    Alright here it goes this is just my opinion.

It was premeditated and it happened with the NFL's blessing. I think they want to make the kiss mainstream. If you keep watching it you'll get used to seeing it.

What's next? Sam kissing his boyfriend on the sidelines during a game? Two dudes kissing in the locker room to celebrate a big win? Millions saw it during the draft. It's coming.
    The normalization agenda. Yes, that is always there. A given, and they are not shy about hiding that. Only naive tools deny the agenda exists.

Now, does he get drafted if he doesn't come out? Doubtful.