Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: That Sams spectacle yesterday was nauseating

That Sams spectacle yesterday was nauseating

Leave it too me to say what most people were thinking, but have been conditioned by PC to not dare say out loud.

That spectacle, Sam making out with his effeminate little boyfriend on national TV, was absolutely repulsive and nauseating.

It was also the Cultural Marxist media rubbing middle (religious, traditional) America's nose in it, spiking the football, as was ESPN doing their broadcast from a gay bar.

The Dolphin who tweeted "Horrible" to the sight of Sam making out with his boyfriend was exactly right, that was the reaction most people had, even if they're afraid to say it.

This is why the media makes it IMPOSSIBLE for me to root for this kid and why I didn't want him on my team, because they use this to slap traditional Americans in the face, they throw it in our faces like this and say you better like it or we'll call you a bigot, which is what they're really shooting for here, its what really excites the media most of all, this is like heaven for the media because its another opportunity to give middle America the finger and proclaim their moral superiority over the rest of us rubes.
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 05-11-2014 at 05:26 PM.

Team Owner
    Oh it's only going to continue, I couldn't even stomach Sportscenter this morning.

I thought Sam only wanted it to be about "football"? Then why have a camera on you for 3 days straight, then put on a display of sobbing and making out with your boy toy? Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post

Oh it's only going to continue, I couldn't even stomach Sportscenter this morning.
    This ruined the post draft phase for me this year. The coverage is not even about the draft, its all about the media giving middle America the finger and celebrating their new Cultural Marxist icon, and its not just ESPN, the NFLN is just as guilty, the post draft coverage is unwatchable. I had to put on a movie last night instead, and I live for the draft.
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 05-11-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Team Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    This ruined the post draft phase for me this year. The coverage is not even about the draft, its all about the media giving middle America the finger and celebrating their new Cultural Marxist icon, and its not just ESPN, the NFLN is just as guilty, the post draft coverage is unwatchable. I had to put on a movie last night instead, and I live for the draft.
    The media is beyond gross, although each and everyone one of them know damn well if they utter one wrong syllable about it they're fired, the gay mafia would make sure of it.

Unfortunately it's going to ruin a lot of training camp coverage etc. as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Leave it too me to say what most people were thinking, but have been conditioned by PC to not dare say out loud.

That spectacle, Sam making out with his effeminate little boyfriend on national TV, was absolutely repulsive and nauseating.

It was also the Cultural Marxist media rubbing middle (religious, traditional) America's nose in it yesterday, as was ESPN doing their broadcast from a gay bar.

The Dolphin who tweeted "Horrible" to the sight of Sam making out with his boyfriend was exactly right, that was the reaction most people had, even if they're afraid to say it.

This is why the media makes it IMPOSSIBLE for me to root for this kid and why I didn't want him on my team, because they use this to slap traditional Americans in the face, they throw it in our faces like this and say you better like it or we'll call you a bigot, which is what they're really shooting for, this is like gold for the media because its another opportunity to give middle America the finger and proclaim their moral superiority over the rest of us rubes.
    But accoridng to the media there is something wrong with all of us who were grossed out by that smooch.
    Last edited by JetsMan57; 05-11-2014 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    But accoridng to the media there is something wrong with all of us who were grossed out by that smooch.
    Thats their favorite part of all this, this is what the media lives for, an opportunity to say FU to Middle America, call us bigots, and spike the football in our faces.

The Real JetMan
    The irony of this all is that they could care less about Sams. They just know that this story will spike ratings, sell papers, and line pockets of endorsers. Live reaction from a gay bar? Interviewing Jason Collins? Yes, that's all relevant...riiiiiiight. If you want us to react to this all like it's normal, then stop doing everything in your power to force us to feel uncomfortable.

I am the last person you would call homophobic, but the Sams coverage has been to much for me. I don't want to see a guy kissing his girlfriend on a draft show and certainly not his boyfriend. This guy isn't even going to make it through training camp so why the big show. And that little cry fest they had was a joke, this is football . And what the hell is the President commenting on this for. Did he say anything about the Jets 7th round pick? And I used to like Lupica but hearing his little rant on the sports reporters this morning just pissed me off. Maybe I heard him out of context but I just shut the TV off. And I am not sure but I could have sworn I heard on ESPN this morning that the media was goning to make a big deal out of this. Well guess what ESPN your leading the ring gay pride parade right now. I hate to say this but am GLAD( ok bad Joke) the Jets did not pick him.

Team Owner
    C'mon President selfie couldn't let a good pander job go to waste, surely he tweeted and hashtagged his undying love for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ncjet View Post
    I am the last person you would call homophobic, but the Sams coverage has been to much for me. I don't want to see a guy kissing his girlfriend on a draft show and certainly not his boyfriend. This guy isn't even going to make it through training camp so why the big show. And that little cry fest they had was a joke, this is football . And what the hell is the President commenting on this for. Did he say anything about the Jets 7th round pick? And I used to like Lupica but hearing his little rant on the sports reporters this morning just pissed me off. Maybe I heard him out of context but I just shut the TV off. And I am not sure but I could have sworn I heard on ESPN this morning that the media was goning to make a big deal out of this. Well guess what ESPN your leading the ring gay pride parade right now. I hate to say this but am GLAD( ok bad Joke) the Jets did not pick him.
    You didn't hear him out of context, he's a vicious, snobbish, elitist, grandstanding, Cultural Marxist pr**k who never misses an opportunity to express his absolute contempt for Middle America while simultaneously patting himself on the back ... which does't make him very much different than 95% of his colleagues in the elite media, he's just a lot more upfront about his disdain and antipathy for Middle America, thats why he is absolutely relishing that vile display the media shoved in our faces yesterday.

People like Lupica pretend its about tolerance, but what its really about for them is divisiveness, thats their real (malevolent) motivation, that and their own self-aggrandizement.
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 05-11-2014 at 07:11 PM.