• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A
    NFLfans processing...

Thread: Well, heck

Head Coach Material

Well, heck

World Champs and no posting. Seattle is a small market in the NFL World, so it figures.

and this year they wont make the playoffs..and so it goes

LOL, this city is Seahawks Crazy. Here is a shot of SPC at work.

1891251_10203178282884349_125910286_n.jpg

Head Coach Material
    Here they come riding on the wind with the funniest love songs and everyone we meet,...hey hey we're the Falcons and we ain't messin' round cause we're the new generation and we ain't messin' round

That was corny, intentional. It's always fun posting in a vacuum forum. It's weird,...on one site there's 1500 Chargers fans on another are 1501 Seahawks fans,...Falcons fans ALWAYS flock together while most forums remain empty.

May the force be with you,...

Head Coach Material
    Ever wonder why the Seahawks uniforms became so ugly? Same question could be asked about the Falcons unis. But the Hawks unis were sharp when they played in the AFC, not now. Now along with the weather tomorrow, dreary rain, we'll watch the Hawks in those ugly green/bluish helmets playing a conservative form of the WCO, Falcons wearing white and getting all muddy and stuff.

Aren't those the ugliest unis you've ever seen? It must be a case of like,...a dog is so ugly people think it's cute. But then we're talking about people living 5,000 miles away from where we live, so ya gotta expect different tastes on just about everything. But here's the old unis and I dunno but the silver helmet was much,...prettier.

Of course I prefer the old, red Falcons helmet over the black so maybe I'm just old and stubborn.

Not flaming here but to me it's always boring watching the Seahawks play, kinda like watching the Browns or Jets,...heck the Steelers have become boring especially when they wear the prisoner's striped unis. The Falcons offense has trumped the ugliness of their unis with some spectacular offensive performances in the first qtr. of the season.

It'll be fun to watch the early games waiting to watch an ugly, rainy game in Seattle. Hey, why didn't they build a dome?

Head Coach Material
    See ya'll weirdos in the playoffs,...Hawks HC is perfect for your team.