Thread: This is cool in the SHOUT

Head Coach Material

This is cool in the SHOUT

The big time internet guys are at work if you check out the SHOUT at NFLfans.com. Looks like there's some energy about it all. Good. Tried to walk away from this place because of that embicile trouble maker and guess what? I get e-mails from Germany and Afghanistan from my friends in the military to don't quit. And they're right. Why let a little pasty faced loser cause me to go away? He's already made a fool of himself suggesting the Falcons trade up, trade Roddy White<sinckering> and draft a WR in the second round to replace him. That is hilarious and it appears we'll have more fun at this poor little boy's posts. Even if he's 67 years old, which he is, he's a little boy.

this directly from our shoutout , is all you need to know :
    [Today 09:44 PM] Elijah : Well more than a bit, trying to be nice
    [Today 09:36 PM] PnP : a Bit??
    [Today 09:30 PM] Elijah : is a bit
    [Today 09:30 PM] Elijah : Pen
    [Today 09:25 PM] PnP : what is wrong here?? what are you talking about?
    [Today 09:25 PM] Penumbra : off to the gym
    [Today 09:25 PM] Penumbra : agreed, who cares? This is what's wrong with things here
    [Today 09:24 PM] Penumbra : Then why did you post that P?
    [Today 09:22 PM] PnP :
    [Today 09:18 PM] MichaelK : only play he had all year
    [Today 09:13 PM] Elijah : Best play he had all year
    [Today 09:12 PM] Penumbra : Today Pryor was seen running his 92 yard TD on the NFLN
    [Today 08:54 PM] PnP : Raiders have acquired a 7th round selection in the 2014 NFL Draft from the @Seahawks in exchange for QB Terrelle Pryor.
    he needs to put everyone down , the
    Last edited by Talon_60; 04-22-2014 at 04:10 AM.
    "E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"

Talon why do you come here to this forum?
    and Penumbra I'm asking talon not you.

shanky i was here before you introduced pen to everyone as the new host here . as an eagle fan , i also have other teams i follow , the falcons are one of them ,i've liked them since jerry glandville was coach. pen destroys anyone who posts here , with personal attacks . he ran off 2 previous hosts and was banned , since he came back he attacks anyone who posts here . i refuse to be intimated by him . it's a shame we lost most of the files here , you would have seen yrs of abuse by pen and his brother.
    i have saved the vile PM's he and his brother have sent me . just look at what the guys in the shout are talking about him last night nite and this morning , isn't that enough proof of the way things are ?

ps - ask Gundermerikan what happens to him when he posts here.
    Last edited by Talon_60; 04-22-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Tal I only asked why you visit this forum. I know what goes on. I've been here over 15 years now.
    If I were you I would leave here and let P play in his teams forum the way he wants. If he ventures out to another forum and disrupts that forum then he should be banned.

ok , shaky .
    now i want to see what he does here from now on
    God help anyone who dares to post here
    Last edited by Talon_60; 04-22-2014 at 05:52 PM.

That's cool thanks. maybe some more posters will show up at your forum and here. When a new posters goes to a forum and they see posters arguing they don't come back. If P goes to your forum now and starts anything he should be banned the same goes for anyone else that tries to disrupt other teams forum.

thanks T.

P..... I expect the same thing from you. We want these forums to grow with poster like we had back in the day.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
    P..... I expect the same thing from you. We want these forums to grow with poster like we had back in the day.
    Then someone should make sure this troll stays in his forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Penumbra View Post
    Then someone should make sure this &&&& stays in his forum.
    Talon has said he will do so.