Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bit wants me to die????

Bit wants me to die????

I have to admit that even I was taken a back by this! I mean the same guy who tells everyone else how classless they are with the name calling and how they should be more civil...essentially wished a stroke upon me!!! Yeah, in the other thread about Desean Jackson! He got angry that I didn't understand the "gang mentality" or the "ghetto" like he does and told me how much he wants to see this "old white guy's" (aka-me) "BP explode" and then essentially was rooting for me to have a stroke over the weekend!

Gotta say...that really wasnt very nice. I was stunned by it. I mean of all the nasty things I have said to Bit over the years, I don't think I have EVER wished physical harm on him and certainly have never wished death or debilitating illness upon him! Talk about lack of class or civility!!!! Uh, hello kettle, this is the pot...you're black!!

I mean really....

what do you expect.

Don't progressives want all old white males to die, esp. rich ones?

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Don't progressives want all old white males to die, esp. rich ones?
    Perhaps that's it IBG but I am far from rich. And I thought that his "wish", as well as his above response, was a little extreme! I mean wishing death or illness upon another person over a sports message board arguement? And coming from the guy who complains about a lack of civility??? Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    Perhaps that's it IBG but I am far from rich. And I thought that his "wish", as well as his above response, was a little extreme! I mean wishing death or illness upon another person over a sports message board arguement? And coming from the guy who complains about a lack of civility??? Wow...
    you've insulted me for years. maybe decades. You reap what you sow MSGold. By the way this board condones it so I am not surprised that you appeal to the masses for some kind of moral validation. Like if 10 people say it's ok, you have the moral high ground. You're a bully Gold.

Whatever they say, know this: insulting people because you disagree with them about football is not the right way to act. If you aren't gonna act right, that's on you.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    you've insulted me for years. maybe decades. You reap what you sow MSGold. By the way this board condones it so I am not surprised that you appeal to the masses for some kind of moral validation. Like if 10 people say it's ok, you have the moral high ground. You're a bully Gold.

Whatever they say, know this: insulting people because you disagree with them about football is not the right way to act. If you aren't gonna act right, that's on you.
    Jeez Bit...yeah, I know I've insulted YOU (you keep insisting its "others" but we both know its really just you and GG among the regulars)...but death? Stroke? And then following it up with lecturing on "how to act"? Really? I for one am shocked...just shocked.

Who's the guy that wanted to meet you in the parking lot and duke it out years back .. was that bit too?

Don't feel bad. I was told by a poster on another board in no uncertain terms that they hoped I "die in a fire".....

Only a scumbag would wish somebody dead over an internet message board.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Who's the guy that wanted to meet you in the parking lot and duke it out years back .. was that bit too?
    LOL!!! OMG I remember that!!...that was like 10 years ago and was some Raider fan who kept insulting everyone here so I was defending the honor of the board and then he wanted fight. But even wanting to duke it out isnt wishing death!!! And I've never even wanted to duke it out with Bit...or he wiht me as far as I can recall. Looks like he skipped a step!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    LOL!!! OMG I remember that!!...that was like 10 years ago and was some Raider fan who kept insulting everyone here so I was defending the honor of the board and then he wanted fight. But even wanting to duke it out isnt wishing death!!! And I've never even wanted to duke it out with Bit...or he wiht me as far as I can recall. Looks like he skipped a step!!!
    STFU you moron. Oh wait a second i thought you were GG. Cause it's ok to say that to him but not ok for me to say it to you. How does it feel? Do on to others if you want to be treated well, then treat others well.

by the way gold i never said I wished you to die. What i said exactly was

by the way every time you insult me MSG I make it my goal to blast your blood pressure off the charts. So keep em coming.

have a happy Sunday, don't stroke out.
    If you choose to insult someone, for years, and you don't show any personal growth, i choose to say things that make you angry. You have been provoking me with insults pretty much every time I post in a thread. That's not appropriate.

I am not interested in an endless board war. But I am also not interested in running away from a bully. So here we are. You saying dumb insulting things and me trying to make you blow a gasket.

I'm open to a truce. All it takes is you not to insult me anymore going forward. If you agree to that I hope for you to have a long and healthy life.

but I don't think you really want peace i think you just want to start another fight.
    Last edited by bitonti; 04-08-2014 at 04:41 PM.