Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BronxBomberJet is now officially a Giants fan.

BronxBomberJet is now officially a Giants fan.

I am friends with him on Facebook, and he is absolutely incensed over the Vick signing, every day he has been putting up anti-Vick links and posts, he changed his picture to one of the Giants logo and today he posted that he is officially a Giants fan, eff the Jets and Vick.

So if he comes back here I won't see him as a true diehard Jets fan.

That's ridiculous. Be pissed at the team...that's fine. Stop following them for awhile...fine too. But becoming a Giants fan? That's ridiculous. Root for the browns or something but the giants, pats and fins is off limits.

I even replied to him, that I root for the team, not the players, players come and go, it's rare for players to finish with the team that drafted them, there have been many players on my favorite teams that I didn't like, I still root for my teams, for me to stop rooting for the a Jets, they would have to do something worse than signing a one year backup. I will never be a Vick fan, I will never wear his jersey, he will be gone soon, but the jets will still be here, and I'll still be rooting for them.

The Vick signing is a head scratcher no doubt about it. It never made any sense to me.

It still doesn't.

Why do so many people (Goodell did it the other day) talk up Vick what a great person he is now, he's changed, he did his time ?

And he got $5 million from the Jets too another head scratcher who were we bidding against?

If we were gonna bring in a old, changed ex-con, polarizing player, turnover machine why not look at Rex Grossman?

Great intangibles, he worked great with RG III and Kirk Cousins in Washington, he turns the ball over too so what? It didn't stop 'em from signing Vick. A legitimate tough guy AND HE'S BEEN THERE (Super Bowl).

Grossman is lucky if he gets a sniff from a team and he could be had for MUCH LESS than $5 million.
    Last edited by ganggreen76; 03-27-2014 at 10:44 PM.

not sure how it is possible to do that unless u r really not a diehard

Is Vick's $5 million contract fully guaranteed?

Later, BBG.....

What's hard to understand this team needed a Vet. They went out and got the one vet QB that has played in MM's offense for the past 4yrs. Its not a head scratcher at all. like TB i'm no fan of Vick. Still think he is a mediocre talent too boot but when it comes to why sign him it was pretty simple. All he has to do now is learn new terminology he already knows the plays.

Quote Originally Posted by TBrady View Post
    I am friends with him on Facebook, and he is absolutely incensed over the Vick signing, every day he has been putting up anti-Vick links and posts, he changed his picture to one of the Giants logo and today he posted that he is officially a Giants fan, eff the Jets and Vick.

So if he comes back here I won't see him as a true diehard Jets fan.

Him and Pope can go blow each other now.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

good riddance to the loser....

GO JETS