• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A
    NFLfans processing...

Thread: My 2014 Vikings mock draft/wish list

Celebrating in the 1st Deck

My 2014 Vikings mock draft/wish list

Here is my vision for how I would like to see the upcoming draft go for the Vikings...

1(8) LB Khalil Mack

2(40) CB Kyle Fuller

3(72) DE Kareem Martin

3(96) QB Zach Mettenberger

4(104) DT DaQuan Jones

5(136) RB Marion Grice

6(168) TE Jordan Najvar

7(200) S Kenny Ladler
    All he does is catch TOUCHDOWNS!!!!!!!!!!

Coach in Training
    Not bad. I like it, especially the Mack pick. There has been a lot of talk about him as if he might be something special that people will be excited about for years to come. With the recent news that Cassel will be back for two years, it isn't mandatory that we get a first round QB. Mettenberger may not be my personal favorite but, a lot like him quite a bit. I'm really hoping that Carr will stay till the 2nd round or long enough that we can trade up for him while addressing defense with the first pick (although I don't think Carr will last that long). If someone falls, a QB would always be great at the #8 spot but, that will be a draft day "wait and see" type thing.

Celebrating in the 1st Deck
    I agree about the QBs. If Bridgewater or Blake should fall to us at 8 then I would go with one of them or if Carr happen to be there for our second I would go with him there too. I would even concider trading up to very late 1st round or earlier into the second to get Carr. I don't think any of them will pan out that way so I made my picks accordingly. Tried to be at least somewhat realistic. With that said DE Martin could easily go mid/late 2nd round and Mettenberger could easily go early/mid 3rd round. So those two picks could be on the wishful thinking side.
    All he does is catch TOUCHDOWNS!!!!!!!!!!

Coach in Training
    Yeah, kind tough to predict some of them. Especially QB's. In general, they fall but, there are always a few exceptions that fly up. Carr is a good candidate for that as well as half of the QB's I prefer haha