• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A
    NFLfans processing...

Thread: 49ers Should Have Traded Harbaugh

49ers Should Have Traded Harbaugh

No direspect meant. Harbaugh seems to be a fine coach and will be an asset up until he has the massive heart attack in some 3rd qtr game when the refs miss a call. But otherwise....

if it was true that the Browns offered multiple picks for Harbaugh, I think York should have pulled the trigger. Just seems t me that Harbaugh's stock is pretty high and if the 49ers don;t make it to the SB next year a) Harbaugh will prolly blow a gasket b) his value will shrink.

Look, I don;t know much about 49ers GM Trent Baalke, but it is vital to have the GM and HC on the same page. These two aren;t. Someone has to go and Baalke has a pretty impressive record. Since he took over, the 49ers went from 6-10 to 13-3 overnight. And he made the decision to recruit and bring in Harbaugh. You know, Baalke can always give harbaugh the big money he wants, but the two still won't have a good working relationship.

So if they can't find someone who wants Harbaugh before 2015, he then leaves in 2016 and the 49ers get no compensation.

Just my fan $.02 perspective.

-Q

why in the world would you get rid of arguably the best coach since Walsh....put down the crack pipe...sheesh
    Last edited by 49ers DIVA; 04-01-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Q you need to go back to the black hole. Harbaugh and Baalke work just fine together. That whole thing was blown completely out of proportion. You've got 2 very competitive guys trying to build a consistent winner. There are going to be differences of opinion, but you need that. You need everyone's perspective to build a winner.

Harbaugh is a PUD.

love ya Phred