Thread: and so it came to pass ....

and so it came to pass ....

And so it came to pass that the village idiot had fled his holding cell and commandeered a quill and ink to retaliate against the hierarchy of this domain , it has become obvious to all his incoherent rants have become tiring but , seeing that he is harmless , the authorities leave him alone to rave at the villagers who quickly pass him by , lo , it is a sad day when the public square has become deserted due to the rantings of their village idiot

Head Coach Material
    hahahaha!!!! Thee art the villiage idiot along with talon the worthless.

Look at your iggles forum. The Village idiot has run everyone away with her rants cause she's incetuous like you little boy.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIM REAPER View Post
    And so it came to pass that the village idiot had fled his holding cell and commandeered a quill and ink to retaliate against the hierarchy of this domain , it has become obvious to all his incoherent rants have become tiring but , seeing that he is harmless , the authorities leave him alone to rave at the villagers who quickly pass him by , lo , it is a sad day when the public square has become deserted due to the rantings of their village idiot
    Shameless,...coward. Creating multiple user names to troll a forum is just,...cowardly and a liar. YOU ran everyone off from the Superbirds with purpose. As administrator of the Superbirds it was my keep to invite Falcons fans to the forum and at one time we had over a dozen active members and lots of views. But your plan worked. You ran everyone away here then worked on me and somehow you influenced the "domain" haha the powers that were to suspend my administrative duties and when I explained the #2 man here at the time banned me, for no reason, for a year. Now the powers that are have made you a mod,...hilarious. Makes ya feel important don't it?,...like post counts and whatever goes on in the demented vacuum that exists between your big ears.

As long as you stay out of the Superbirds, do what you want. Make buddies here and it's a guarantee the iggles forum will always be empty. At least at the Superbirds we get lots of views. troll