Thread: Vick, Vick, Vick

Head Coach Material

Vick, Vick, Vick

Once a Patriots fans told me he's tired of Vick being crammed down *their* throats. That was almost 10 years ago. He doesn't post anywhere I know of anymore, maybe he died god rest his soul.

I'm sure he'd say the same thing about Griffin the third,...pfffft, yeah right.

Vick has been caught on recording bumbling his words like he'd just drank 5 vodka martinis(just last week). Vick lashed out at critics who claim Superman can't read defenses, just recently. Then Vick says the new, rookie head coach should decide the Eagles starter before training camp. Ahhhh, Vick is ready for a GM job soon and he'd be best to stay in Philly and bless that franchise further.

Now Vick says he was just answering a question, in essence blaming what he said to some little media figure making $45,000 a year asking a rich, pompous and spoiled athlete what was his intention.

"I was just answering a question."

This Vick guy is dumber than every dog he had killed. And he's in the right place cause those fans deserve him more than I can relate.

And as I predicted Vick will never change from being a devil,...and a coach killer.

Head Coach Material

Lol!!!!

Seems that after 12 years in the NFL, our great QB for the last 3 failed seasons claims that he's finally learned how to avoid fumbling the football. What a genius! Now maybe in another 12 years somebody can teach him how to recognize a blitz, avoid throwing into triple coverage, and get rid of the ball before ending up in traction. And you've still got guys on this board thinking that he's better equipped than Foles or Barkley to lead this team, because he runs fast. Incredible! You can build arm strength, and teach technique to young players. But you just can't fix stupid in a washed up 12 year vet.

Michael Vick says he learned how to carry the ball properly from Chip Kelly
    By Mike Kaye on May 19 2013, 2:22pm

Eagles quarterback, Michael Vick, was on 97.5 The Fanatic last week and Sheil Kapadia of Birds 24/7 transcribed some key points from Vick's interview with Mike Missanelli. Of the comments Vick made during the interview segment, one is sure evoke some added questions from fans and media alike.

Head Coach Material
    Vick is A IGGLE!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!