By Jeff Schultz
AJC.com

FLOWERY BRANCH -- I'll post this blog now because I don't anticipate the Falcons' three compensatory draft picks in the seventh round will significantly alter their projected depth chart for next season.
By almost any measure, the Falcons have improved themselves this offseason. The signings of free agents Steven Jackson and Osi Umenyiora should be upgrades and the drafting of cornerbacks Desmond Trufant (first round) and Robert Alford (second round) filled a need -- assuming both perform as Thomas Dimitroff and his scouting staff project.
But I have concerns about both the offensive and defensive lines. The Falcons will be heavily dependent on recent and somewhat untested draft picks on both sides of the ball. I'll post a link to the full column tonight, but here is the projected depth chart, through free agency so far and draft picks in the first six rounds.

OFFENSE
Wide receiver: Julio Jones (Harry Douglas)
Left tackle: Sam Baker
Left guard: Justin Blalock
Center: Peter Konz (Joe Hawley)
Right guard: Garrett Reynolds (Philip Keithmanley)
Right tackle: Lamar Holmes (Mike Johnson)
Tight end: Tony Gonzalez (Levine Toilolo)
Wide receiver: Roddy White
Quarterback: Matt Ryan
Fullback: Bradie Ewing
Running back: Steven Jackson (Jacquizz Rodgers)
DEFENSE
Left end: Kroy Biermann (Cliff Matthews) (Stansley Maponga)
Left tackle: Jonathan Babinbeaux
Right tackle: Corey Peters (Peria Jerry)
Right end: Osi Umenyiora (Jonathan Massaquoi) (Malliciah Goodman)
SLB: Stephen Nicholas (Robert James)
MLB: Akeem Dent
WLB: Sean Weatherspoon
LCB: Asante Samuel (Robert Alford)
SS: William Moore
FS: Thomas DeCoud
RCB: Desmond Trufant (Robert McClain)

What are you thoughts? Is this a team that can win the Super Bowl? If you have any concerns, where are they?
Again, I'll post the link to the full coulumn here as soon as it's available, including comments from Dimitroff on this subject.

jeff seems to have a concern here , what's everybody think about the backup situation?

it's just a tid bit they give you online ,.... i ain't gonna pay to read a column online