Thread: $6.3 trillion for Obamas amnesty

Team Owner

$6.3 trillion for Obamas amnesty

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...zation-at-63t/

On top of Odumbocare's cost this is no problem at all, hope you all are paying your fair share though.

Irony: about the same figure that's been added to the National Debt since he took over for "failed economic policies".

Rubio better make it a 'gang of seven' real fast..just say'in.

Team Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Irony: about the same figure that's been added to the National Debt since he took over for "failed economic policies".

Rubio better make it a 'gang of seven' real fast..just say'in.
    Had high hopes for both Rubio & Christie, both have proven to be complete stooges. Done with both.

Ted Cruuuuuuuuuuz 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    Had high hopes for both Rubio & Christie, both have proven to be complete stooges. Done with both.

Ted Cruuuuuuuuuuz 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, Christie is a complete fraud, riding the tea party wave, but Rubio is the tea party in many ways. I will not give up on him, even though his obsession with immigration reform -- something that will not help him at all politically if he were ever to be in a Presidential race, is troubling. I feel he's being played and accepting bad advice right now, but he is no fraud.

That said, I agree that Cruz is the main man for sure, which is why he's in the crosshairs of all the liberal progressives these days...

Rubio got into the Senate, and got comfortable.

My question is exactly how many illegal aliens actually want to become American citizens? It means paying income taxes, social security, serving jury duty, officially being on the "grid", etc. Sure, it allows a person to get welfare but most illegal aliens come here to make money and probable figure they'll take welfare benefits if this country is stupid enough to provide them.

Another irony .. $6 MIL is the current projection of the cost of ObamaCare. Of course, we all know it will be more than that.

So .. he's added 6 and has proposed 6 for Health Care Reform and now 6 for Immigration Reform.

6 - 6 - 6 ...

Coincidence?

The Obomination that Causes Desolation