Below are the 11 players drafted by the 49ers along with all of ur database info.

1-18 (#18 Overall) Eric Reid FS LSU 6' 1" 213

40 - 4.49, EQ40 - 4.52, RSI - 4.50, EXPL 68.7

The 49ers used pick #74 and #31 to trade up and grab Reid ahead of Cincinnati. We had a 2B grade on Reid as a last minute change. We swapped he and Cyprien because we voted to put Cyprien to the Ravens in the mock. He fits the 49ers requirements for length and speed and will immediately replace Goldson as the starting FS. While his 2012 tape is not nearly as good as 2011, the kid can play. He is also bigger and faster than Goldson. Special note - this ws the only pick I got right! But I thought we could get him at #34.

2-8 (#40 Overall) Cornelius "Tank" Carradine DEOLB Florida St. 6' 4" 276

40 - Inj, EQ40 - Inj., RSI, Inj, EXPL - Inj.

Tank was a Top 10 pick until injuring his knee late in the season. He is an explosive pass rusher who was drafted to be the #3 DE. The plan is for him to start the season on the PUP list, and when healthy come off and play a rotational role in our 3/4 and 4/3 fronts. In the long run, we hope he is a suitable replacement for Justin Smith. We had a 1C grade on him so great value here - especially considering we traded down and got a 7th round pick and a 2014 R3 pick from the Titans.

2-23 (#55 Overall) Vance McDonald TE Rice 6' 4" 267

40 - 4.60, EQ40 - 4.71, RSI 4.57, EXPL - 74.4

The 49ers used their pick #61 and the #173 pick to move up 6 spots and take this massive TE to replace Delaney Walker. He is sure handed pass catcher and has very good run after the catch skills. Probably a better pass catcher than Walker but is only an average blocker. He has the size and explosion to be a very good blocker though and the sooner he improves that skill, the sooner he sees the field. He was a consenus 1sst team all conference pick as a senior. We had a 3A grade on him and SF took him in the 2C range.

3-26 (#88 Overall) Cory Lemonier DEOLB Auburn 6' 4" 255

40 - 4.56, EQ40 - 4.66, RSI - 4.66, EXPL - 69.6

The 49ers again moved up using the R7 pick acquired from Tennesee in R2 to move 3 spots and snare Parys Haralson's eventual replacement for the #3 OLB spot. The plan is to use both he and Haralson rotationally in both 3/4 (OLB) and 4/3 (DE) fronts. Haralson will be a FA next year and won't be back. Also in the picture are 2011 draftees Cam Johnson and Darius Fleming. We had a 3B rating on Cory and the 49ers snagged him in the 3C range so we got good value.

4-31 (#128 Overall) Quinton Patton WR Louisiana Tech 6'0" 204

40 - 4.48, EQ40 - 4.37, RSI - 4.36 EXPL - 54.8

The 49ers stayed in place and got a steal in WR Quinton Patton from La Tech. He has the size and speed combination that the 49ers haven't had in the past. Don't let the small school label fool you, he had 21 catches for over 200 yards and 4 TDs vs. Texas A&M. On the other hand he definitely needs to get stronger. He couldn't get off the line of scrimmage against R1 pick D. J. Hayden. We had him rated 2B so terrific value here. McShay called it the best pick of R4.

4-34 (#131 Overall) Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina 5' 11" 221

40 - Inj, EQ40 - Inj, RSI - Inj. EXPL - Inj.

The 49ers took a gamble here on a twice injured RB who will probably sit out all of 2013. Before his injuries he was a Top 10 pick. After his first injury, maybe a 1C. The 49ers had enough picks to take a calculated risk on Frank Gore's eventual replacement. Gore is signed through 2014, so I can see Lattimore being the big, short yardage guy in 2014 and taking over in 2015. We had a 4C grade on him and the 49ers took him in the 4D range.

Note - At this point, the 49ers felt they hd met all of their immediate needs and picked players to meet specific long term needs. All the players are versatile and can play more than one position. We had none of these players in our top 308, but I can see why the 49ers liked them.

5-24 (#157 Overall) Quinton Dial DT/DE/NT Alabama 6' 5" 318

40 - Inj. EQ40 - Inj., RSI - Inj. EXPL - Inj.

Dial was a rotational player on Alabama's 3 man front. The 49ers like him because he can play all three positions on the three man line and the four man line. He is a mountain of a man and will challenge Dobbs, Tukuafu and Williams for a roster spot. The 49ers hope he will be the long term answer at NT. An injured toe kept him from working out. Mel Kiper was the only draftnik who gave him a draftable grade.

6-12 (#180 Overall) Nick Moody OLB Florida St 6' 1" 236

40 - 4.68, EQ40 - N/A, RSI - N/A, EXPL - 59.8

This was a special teams pick to replace Gooden (retired) and Grant. The 49ers picked up Dan Skuta in free agency in the same capacity. They will compete with Wilhoite for the #3 and #4 ILB jobs. The two best special teamers will get the jobs. If Moody wants to win the job he will need to bulk up and get stronger. 17 reps doesn't cut it.

7-31 (#237 Overall) B. J. Daniels QB/RB/WR/ATH South Florida 5' 11" 222

40 - 4.63, EQ40 - 4.69, RSI 4.72, EXPL - 61.9

The 49ers want their #3 QB to do more than hold a clip board so LB Coach Jim Leavitt recommended his old QB from South Florida. There is talk of Daniels being the short yardage RB, returning kicks and everything in between. The key is versatility, saving roster spots. Daniels is the same height at Russell Wilson 5' 10 5/8", so who said this isn't a copy cat league?

7-40 (#246 Overall) Carter Bykowski OT Iowa St 6' 7" 306

40 - 5.30, EQ40 - 5.24, RSI - 5.28, EXPL - 62.3

To be honest I would have preferred the 49ers go OT with the prior pick when Reid Fragel was available, he was the much higher rated player everywhere and in our top 100. Daniels would have been available here. Bitkowski is more experienced at OT than Fragel however and has played on both the right and left side. He will compete for the swing tackle responsibilities that Alex Boone currently has and to replace Leonard Davis in our jumbo packages. Realistically, the best possible outcome is he makes the roster as the 8th OLineman and is inactive all season while he gets bigger and stronger.

7-46 (#252 Overall) Marcus Cooper CB Rutgers 6' 2" 192

40 - 4.45, EQ40 - 4.50, RSI - 4.51, EXPL - 70.3

Frankly, this is a guy I missed. He should have been in my top 308 in the 270s. He has the length (32 inch arms), height, and speed that the 49er coaches love. I remember seeing his eye-catching pro day numbers, but when I checked and saw he wasn't a full time starter, I stopped looking. The reality is he was a converted WR who was moved to CB his sophomore year and spent 3 years as the #3 CB in the nickel and was a special teams ace. If he can convince the 49er coaches that he is a special teams ace, is a viable #5 CB and #7 WR he makes the team. It wouldn't hurt if he can return punts either.