Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smart move by the gay guy

Smart move by the gay guy

an aging NBA free agent without a team, not knowing if he'll get another shot, so he comes out now to put some pressure on the league, lol smart move! OH thats right he's just being heroic :lolflag:

The whole thing seems like a pain in the ass to me.

Why is it news? Everyone knows there are homosexuals in all the pro sports. So he's attracted to men .. so what? I don't see how it's relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Why is it news? Everyone knows there are homosexuals in all the pro sports. So he's attracted to men .. so what? I don't see how it's relevant.
    This must be a rhetorical question IBG! You know it's news because it furthers the liberal agenda. Conservatives want to judge people as individuals and on their personal merits. Liberals wants people to be judged as groups and have them advance as groups. It's also news because liberals want to promote anything that can be deemed "anti-religious".

So now the pressure is on the NBA to "not be homophobic" how dare they not sign him. boycott pro basketball! "LET THE GAY PLAY"

The Red Sox are embarrassing. :noway:

Boston Red SoxVerified account ‏@RedSox

We salute you, @jasoncollins34 for your courage and leadership. Any time you want to throw out a first pitch at Fenway Park, let us know.
    Courage and leadership?

Would a guy who comes out and says he likes his woman short and fat be lauded like this?

Quote Originally Posted by SOF.Gator View Post
    This must be a rhetorical question IBG! You know it's news because it furthers the liberal agenda. Conservatives want to judge people as individuals and on their personal merits. Liberals wants people to be judged as groups and have them advance as groups. It's also news because liberals want to promote anything that can be deemed "anti-religious".
    Very true, what was I thinking? LOL

And the end game is the destruction of the traditional family unit. Unfortunately, they have lots of help these days with cohabitation, 40% of babies being born to single women and divorce, etc.

And we wonder why society is literally going to hell?

You'd think this guy found a cure for cancer with the accolades he's getting for cryin' out loud.

Gimme' a break!

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    The Red Sox are embarrassing. :noway:

Courage and leadership?

Would a guy who comes out and says he likes his woman short and fat be lauded like this?
    Male on male anal sex is a beautiful thing IBG, something to be acknowledged and applauded. unreal

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    Male on male anal sex is a beautiful thing IBG, something to be acknowledged and applauded. unreal
    Sounds $hitty to me.