Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 85

Thread: One Marathon bomber killed, the other on the run...

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Another stupid fck wearing that assasin's t-shirt... how fitting!
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by slikmojet View Post
    Another stupid fck wearing that assasin's t-shirt... how fitting!
    Looks like Sanchez! lol

    Indian descent. Could be another online brainwashed terrorist, like the psycho that shot up Fort Hood.

    Watertown, MA is being blanketed right now. Scary stuff!


  4. #4
    I've been watching the coverage all morning.

    TWO QUESTIONS

    1. They keep saying one suspect dead the other on the loose, but what about the video of them cuffing a suspect and putting him in the back of a police car, is that a third suspect?

    2. With all the cops that were chasing them (reportedly), how the hell did they let suspect #2 get away?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    I've been watching the coverage all morning.

    TWO QUESTIONS

    1. They keep saying one suspect dead the other on the loose, but what about the video of them cuffing a suspect and putting him in the back of a police car, is that a third suspect?

    2. With all the cops that were chasing them (reportedly), how the hell did they let suspect #2 get away?
    Good questions and I have been wondering along similar lines. I heard they threw explosives at some of the cars in pursuit, so perhaps they abandoned the chase, fearing he would harm pedestrians, etc., after that and it gave him time to hide? Where the 'f is the chopper, like in Cops?

    I also want to know about the guy they shot and .. <nothing>..

    Oh, and ... it could be a terror cell that's been activated.

  6. #6
    Now they are saying he is not alone and with another terrorist, possibly his brother?

    Dzhokhara A. Tsaranev

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post

    Now they are saying he is not alone and with another terrorist, possibly his brother.
    They're also reporting these individuals recently came here from Chechnya.

    Chechnya is predominantly Muslim and has been at war with Russia and the surrounding areas for decades, and their use if IED type bombs is very much a part of their M.O.

    You might also remember they held hostage an elementary school and pre-school in Russia (AKA the Beslan massacre) and killed most of the hostages, 300+ hostages and 200+ children.

    They also held an opera house hostage in Russia and killed hundreds of hostages.

    In short, these are likely Islamic terrorists who have been immersed in Jihad since birth.

    .

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    I've been watching the coverage all morning.

    TWO QUESTIONS

    1. They keep saying one suspect dead the other on the loose, but what about the video of them cuffing a suspect and putting him in the back of a police car, is that a third suspect?

    2. With all the cops that were chasing them (reportedly), how the hell did they let suspect #2 get away?

    Sounds like you have a lot of experience chasing down armed terrorists with explosives. How would you have approached it?

    Anyway, Chechniyans? Wow, didn't see that one coming.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    They're also reporting these individuals recently came here from Chechnya.

    Chechnya is predominantly Muslim and has been at war with Russia and the surrounding areas for decades, and their use if IED type bombs is very much a part of their M.O.

    You might also remember they held hostage an elementary school and pre-school in Russia (AKA the Beslan massacre) and killed most of the hostages, 300+ hostages and 200+ children.
    Did plenty of reading on them back when this happened. They are brutal. But why Boston?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPBOY View Post

    Sounds like you have a lot of experience chasing down armed terrorists with explosives. How would you have approached it?
    Hey I'm not being critical man, I'm just asking the damn question because I see a million cops and FBI swarming that area. I'm just surprised he was able to escape from such a siege, and I would imagine the cops are extremely pissed off that he got away too. I just hope they catch him again before he harms someone else.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO