Thread: Schedule to screw Falcons

Head Coach Material

Schedule to screw Falcons

I just can't help it,...tonight we'll learn just how bad the Falcons will get screwed by the NFL schedule makers. I'M JOKING!,...maybe.

Of course the entire NFL schedule is based around two teams which play in the same stadium but there's ways to determine, especially, what time of season certain away games are played. You damn sure wanna play at Green Bay in September rather than December. In late December games inside domes all the sudden appear attractive to many fans.

In the past Falcons fans have lamented the schedule-making people who nobody knows who they are. Here's you an example from the past, look it up. The Falcons traveled to play in Dallas for three straight seasons, '85(in which a fight broke out), '86(in which the Falcons beat Dallas), and '87(another Falcons win). The Falcons then were forced to go BACK to Dallas in 1989. Back then the Niners always had favorable scheduling but back then nobody could beat thier asses regardless, so there ya go.

I may have jinxed the Falcons with this post. There'll be plenty of chances for the schedule-boys to get the Falcons outdoors in November and December. And if the Falcons go to the Super Bowl, it'll be played outdoors in New Jersey which a joke.

They'll be crying and laughing at the same time, all those Falcons fans as of tonight. To me, there's a key to this all and I try to reveal stuff as it goes but when it happens I'll be here, or there, to let you know what I meant.

you called it , 3 dec games up north
    "E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"

Head Coach Material
    Much to my delight.

The Falcons will have to get used to you all's bull**** weather in December to win a Super Bowl in frigid, February New Jersey to win the SB.

Ya see, old friend, you are an idiot. There'll be a change in philosophy,...no college coaches, no new spread offense that plays in an outside division with a QB that is just,...pfffft. The Falcons, as I posted may do whatever they wish on offense, run it or pass it even if it's windy and snowing. As with any championship team the defense must step up and just learned Moore the starting safety was jailed for domestic abuse or something.

It was a setup from the start, just had that good old **** you Falcons feeling.

And while I'm at it, **** you too.

The Raiders are the team that really got ****ed.