Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: O/T 2 Bombs go off during Boston marathon

Quote Originally Posted by AZJETFAN View Post
    IBG, there was never any ambiguity about the identities of the parties in the examples you give. Yes those tragedies were politicized but if we are going to talk about politicization, let's just wait until we know who did this; then we can see how it is politicized. Any politicization on this bombing at this point, is premature and probably says more about the person espousing it than the actual events. I do not want to see another good person get "Jeweled" by the state nor the people.

AFL,
    We just don't know anything yet. It could be anything at this point.

Here is a sick, but serious, question; Has Vegas put odds on it yet?
    I don't want anyone who is innocent to be smeared either, but George Zimmerman sure hasn't gotten a fair shake. So it's not only people falsely accused, but falsely vilified for political gain and to stir up racial tensions to try and win re-election. Or how the dead kids at Sandy Hook were exploited to push gun control within hours after the tragedy ended. Not sure about you, but that's pretty despicable in my book.

Moreover, if anyone is jumping the gun on fingering a culprit it's those on the Left--trying to be the first to report and always insinuating right wing radicalism or disgruntled white power types fed up with taxes and big Govt. Look at how they erroneously reported the case in AZ and Colorado prematurely. And today legislation has even been advanced to try and control amounts of ingredients used to make bombs like this, before we even know what happened.

And we are still waiting to hear about the details of Benghazi. Wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by AZJETFAN View Post
    IBG, there was never any ambiguity about the identities of the parties in the examples you give. Yes those tragedies were politicized but if we are going to talk about politicization, let's just wait until we know who did this; then we can see how it is politicized. Any politicization on this bombing at this point, is premature and probably says more about the person espousing it than the actual events. I do not want to see another good person get "Jeweled" by the state nor the people.

AFL,
    We just don't know anything yet. It could be anything at this point.
    Here is a sick, but serious, question; Has Vegas put odds on it yet?
    Nope it can be anyone, a pressure cooker bomb loaded with nails and BBs
    who every it is I just cant wait to hear the BS justification from them