Thread: Apology Gunder

Head Coach Material

Apology Gunder

You used an ancient term for convent and checked and sho nuff,...a Nunnery is the older term for a Convent.

You've done this before,...use words us little people have to look up to see what the f you are talking about. Maybe you're the teacher here or perhaps you are full of ****. As always I'll take it from both sides and wait and see what happens.

Still, the last people that were burned to death by Clinton/Reno WERE Evangelicals,...to my limited knowledge anyway.

Wish the Superbirds had an Off Topic forum like the Jets forum. Ahhh, to get Jett going would be fun!

He won't be going to that no-class OTL in the Addicts I hope. No, Reno and Clinton, all them dealt with Branch Dividians. I think a more recent version of the same thing happen out there with the Mormon cult, they went more peaceful. A Birch Society black man posts articles on SWAT teams all the time, Google Griggs archive. That stuff is not my interest either though.

I just happen to find out some of the Jet fans are far-right radical bent, but they're loathe to come right out and promote that stuff.

I figured it out by checking source material of the articles posted, and some of them have a consistent track record in that regard. I wouldn't be surprised to find someone like that responsible in the Boston Marathon case, since it coincided with Tax and Patriot day.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to find someone like that responsible in the Boston Marathon case, since it coincided with Tax and Patriot day.
    Just shut the **** up idiot okay?