Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    I think Slik is properly commenting about the communist regimes of the era to which he alludes, that is prior to the end of the USSR. Much of the, excuse me, progress made towards that end was driven by human-rights issues, and in terms of social and economic justice, those totalitarian regimes under the CCCP banner weren't really any part of what I would call a communist movement.

For the philosophically inclined, Slik is taking abstractions from a totally different era and focusing all his judgments against me in his polemics. In reality now there's nothing over which we disagree.

The capitalist system has fundamentally changed since it was 1982-92, also. In fact sector by sector industries like banking or finance, are nothing like they were during the USSR period.

I don't write about Soviet-era US capitalism. So why does he continually bring up all these long gone military regimes that I in fact opposed, during that time?

Anybody thoroughly trained in philosoph

y would never be so wide of the mark

Why? Because I smell a rat. Kommies like you need to be constantly reminded otherwise you start the old Kommie mantra all over again. You always fall back on your old habits if left unchecked. Don't worry I'll always be here to remind you Kommarad lest you fall in the "Nile".
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Gund like the typical Kommie will throw sht on the wall to see what sticks, if I didn't call him out, he would've given you all a lesson on Fidel's heroic stance against "Yanqui Imperialismo", he would've had you all believing the achievements of the Cuban revolution despite that cruel embargo, he would've had you all believing that children had no shoes and didn't go to school under Batista.

Gund is a disingenous weasel, a typical propagandist, a provocateur, notice how quickly he backtracks when checked, the man's convictions are flawed and he knows it, I just don't understand his insistence on contradicting himself over and over, stand for something Gund and stick to your guns you weak bastard!

To Tie it All Together

I too have read a lot .. of the far-right movement right here in the US. So I present Exhibit A:

Quote Originally Posted by slikmojet View Post
    Castro's there because he's been a CIA agent all along. He works for this country-always has. There I said it, and that's why this whole hemisphere is leaning left-it's part of the grand design. Democrat [or] Republican, [its the] same repugnant crap. They destroyed my country and piss on it every day...
    In fact far-right radical groups have always maintained that all government agencies in the U.S. work for a far-reaching left-leaning Kontrol unit. Thus, they portray themselves as victims, to justify taking up arms against them and not abiding their laws.

Exhibit B:

Why? Because I smell a rat. Kommies like you need to be constantly reminded otherwise you start the old Kommie mantra all over again. You always fall back on your old habits if left unchecked. Don't worry -- I'll always be here to remind you Kommarad, lest you fall back on old habits.
    To add to that, all of their avowed enemies are ubiquitously portrayed as communist agents of some type or another. This is why Castro can be per se a CIA agent according to this thinking. In other words, suppose we agree not only on lifting the embargo, which might be an economic boon for the US especially South Florida, as well, but should we also concur that, say, the banksters have gots us by the balls, then this becomes a justification of his beliefs in a long-standing Bolshevik - Jew alliance over World Dominion via their grip on finance capital.

The roots of this belief system go back to the early '70s -- well really before that -- but during the civil rights era the focus of far-right groups was really entirely on keeping Segregation going. After they lost that battle, then they sort of blames it on Rockefeller Republicans. Hence Slik's ample animosity for both Democrat and Republican ruling elites has a long-standing historicity. It behooves me to say that I, on the other hand, think little of this hypothesis.

Really I blame Reagan to start with and then Clinton, so we agree that either (both) Republicans and Democrats are responsible. In my version though, the two Presidents merely set the stage for the ultimate actor President W. Bush to execute the policies which promulgated a false economy which lead to the divergence of priorities between the realms of the rich and the poor, or what had been known as the middle class labor aristocracy, thank you Zinoviev.

I too have read a lot .. of the far-right movement right here in the US. So I present Exhibit A:

In fact far-right radical groups have always maintained that all government agencies in the U.S. work for a far-reaching left-leaning Kontrol unit. Thus, they portray themselves as victims, to justify taking up arms against them and not abiding their laws.

Exhibit B:

To add to that, all of their avowed enemies are ubiquitously portrayed as communist agents of some type or another. This is why Castro can be per se a CIA agent according to this thinking. In other words, suppose we agree not only on lifting the embargo, which might be an economic boon for the US especially South Florida, as well, but should we also concur that, say, the banksters have gots us by the balls, then this becomes a justification of his beliefs in a long-standing Bolshevik - Jew alliance over World Dominion via their grip on finance capital.

The roots of this belief system go back to the early '70s -- well really before that -- but during the civil rights era the focus of far-right groups was really entirely on keeping Segregation going. After they lost that battle, then they sort of blames it on Rockefeller Republicans. Hence Slik's ample animosity for both Democrat and Republican ruling elites has a long-standing historicity. It behooves me to say that I, on the other hand, think little of this hypothesis.

Really I blame Reagan to start with and then Clinton, so we agree that either (both) Republicans and Democrats are responsible. In my version though, the two Presidents merely set the stage for the ultimate actor President W. Bush to execute the policies which promulgated a false economy which lead to the divergence of priorities between the realms of the rich and the poor, or what had been known as the middle class labor aristocracy, thank you Zinoviev.

You are bordering on incoherence again Gund take your medicine please, re-read that up there... Jeez! Just because I share an opinion with one group or another depending on the circumstance does not mean that I align with that group. For example, just because I think Pinochet killed many innocent people that does not make me a communist, and just because I believe that Chile's economy thrived under Pinochet for three decades that also does not make me a fascist. Just because I believe the left and the right are tools of the powers that be to bring about a one world government does not make me an ultra right neo-nazi survivalist.

You see I have a real foundation unlike you. The foundation upon which I base my beliefs is grounded on faith in God and his inspired word the Bible. That is why you will never pin me down to any wordly side, since I remain a neutral observer I can judge with objectivity what is going on around me.

You on the other hand lack any kind of real conviction, a man with no conviction is not the worst thing in the world though, too much conviction can lead to fanaticism, but a man without conviction cannot be allowed to spout off opinions without being checked. I see your tendencies are to hit and run, I will nail you every time you give me a chance Gunder Kommie. These guys want to play the cut and paste game with you, but I will nail your balls to the wall and you know it.

But Neither has Slik

done anything to DISTANCE HIMSELF from Fascists, as he's known for doing with so-called Kommies. In fact not one member of the far-right wing group here in the OTL has ever made an anti-Fascist commentary--as far as I can recall--and I have been here awhile/

What does that tell you about the league they're in?

done anything to DISTANCE HIMSELF from Fascists, as he's known for doing with so-called Kommies. In fact not one member of the far-right wing group here in the OTL has ever made an anti-Fascist commentary--as far as I can recall--and I have been here awhile/

What does that tell you about the league they're in?

No one here that I know of sympathises with any fascist group. The tea partiers are rebelling against their perceived loss of constitutional right and are alarmed that the country has gone too far to the left. The Christian groups are alarmed at the decaying of moral values under this administration, no one here has advocated fascism, just simply a reaction against the sharp veer to the left. You on the other hand are a wolf in sheep's clothing, a weasel, a provocateur, a lets throw sht on the wall and see what sticks, a beehive poker and a Kommie.

Go get him Slik!

No one here that I know of sympathises with any fascist group. The tea partiers are rebelling against their perceived loss of constitutional right and are alarmed that the country has gone too far to the left. The Christian groups are alarmed at the decaying of moral values under this administration, no one here has advocated fascism, just simply a reaction against the sharp veer to the left. You on the other hand are a wolf in sheep's clothing, a weasel, a provocateur, a lets throw sht on the wall and see what sticks, a beehive poker and a Kommie.
    Of all of Gund's stupid posts that may have been the stupidest.

One word of warning however. Don't compare Gund to weasels, that's unfair to the weasels.

For All You Know

No one here that I know of sympathizes with any fascist group...
    True, but if that is the extent of Silk's knowledge it doesn't mean that there isn't any Fascist or Neo Fascists on board! There's just a lot of Anti-Left sentiment, and nobody else's business according to the solid Right Foundation here. The degree of hate or extremism is not always carefully veiled, and nobody else bothers to realize this.

For all you know.. pfft that aint saying much, considering no effort is made to find out.

Go feed some pigeons Kommie!

Hey Slik

Here's a link I think you and your pals here would enjoy consulting every now and again http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=42069. In this particular piece, Reagan calls Guatemalan President Rios Montt a man of great personal integrity. A considerable honor is it not, Senor? Let's all join hands now, and find out what President Montt was up to down there, shall we?

Oh Good this will warm the cockles of our hearts
    :happy1:

Keep track of upcoming events regarding this and other important stuff http://www.allannairn.org/

Have a nice dinner with your TEA!