Thread: Drama Queens

Head Coach Material

Drama Queens

Have you ever noticed when people call others a name like asshole or drama queen they are describing themselves? One guy called me a retard and it turned out he was.

What about Ray Edwards,...saying he was labeled a problem by Mike Smith. I remind you all Edwards was a former drama queen in filthydelphia. He was a joke of a person with great talent and now no teams wants him, wahhhh, wahhhh,...so I'll strike out at the Falcons head coach,...waaahhhhh. Sounds like most iggles fans with all this crying, and btw, did anyone know a poll was conducted and 69% of iggles fans think Vick is a joke and they wanna get rid of him? But these iggles players all during the Reid years were pampered and allowed to talk **** and taunt and act like fools. Most West Coast type teams are nothing less than smoke.

So every damn time this troll calls a Falcons player, regardless if it's White or Ryan or a free agent acquisition from one of the iggles rivals, a drama queen he's calling himself and every phillies fan a drama queen. Did you hear from the troll that Edwards is a drama queen how bout the Asaghambi cornerback from the iggles last season? He played well but was still a HUGE drama queen talking **** all the time.

So,...it's alright for HOFamers to be drama queens but oh NOOOOOO not a Falcons player. Transparent idiot.

welcome back from a very short self inflected exile pheew glad you're back , you had jett cryin' the blues
    yep you drew me out alright lol . after all this is a falcon site , but , you knew that already ...right? ....getting an Eagle dig in with every post

but what you didn't know is that ray edwards never played for the Birds
    hmmmm ....your lack of knowledge on that subject matter has just come to light ...and here you had us all believing you were a walking encyclopedia of NFL football and that if you disagreed with anyone they were / are idiots

and you wanna know why no one posts here ?
    "E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"