Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well???

Head Coach Material
    GD wish I was a mod here,...I'd lock the **** outta this thread just because of a troll. But the troll "won" that battle.

It's been what, 8 years? We lowly, uneducated southern falcons fans just wanted to talk football. Then this nj troll posts a pic of two inbred twins. PnP actually warned YOU TALON! Remember???

There are rules to message boards,...you follow what the ORIGINAL POST intended to create conversation. GUNDER**** goes right off apparently NOT reading my POST and TALON comes in and calls the new signee a drama queen. Great stuff there TALON OLE BOY! You are the most insufferable little Falcons hater, rating up there with E.F.I.B. Remember him Jett?

You IDIOTS didn't catch my post did you idiots? On the NFLN this morning they said what I said in the post. Lots of old FAs unsigned,...one day you little people will realize they always say what I say after I said it. Especially when it comes to the Falcons and the macro-study of trends in the NFL. Go to Hell Talon, we don't want your monkey ass here please??????????

The amazing part of it to me is that each time he "gives his opinion" implementing the agenda, I remember that I have written the same thing I know 3 different times.

We were so mean you ran to the site owner, and he either banned you for a while or admonished you somehow because we enjoyed not having to deal with subversive assholes, well and you:wavex:

But I enjoy your game, it's like checkers though, you really should try a chess move, you know, change your strategy. The one you are using keeps making you look................well, limited.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Osi will face the Dolphins. What a Phins fan called "getting rid of a load." Then there's the Drama Queen stuff and it's like hey mfers, can you go pick on the Chiefs or something??? Go pick on the Bills or maybe the Raiders,...oops that could get your asses banned.

Ya'll go pick on the Panthers fans here. They'll rip you APART!

Main thing is,...we're *trying* to stick with the game of football and NOT some stupid DRAMA horse****. If you want drama be a Cowboys fan cause the Falcons ain't about drama you idiots. Once they were with Glanville, Deion, McKyer, Hebert, Andersen but no more.

Now I'll get in trouble with my Cowboys friends. geesh.

my agenda ? ....i got all the PM's you two ever sent me...for safe keeping

now ...let's get back to falcons football ...shall we boyz ? :uglylaugh:
    "E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"

LOL save whatever you want, I've only sent you a couple and don't care if you save or publish them you sad little man. No one wants to talk to you.........Plus, to be saving things that you think will "get" Pen and myself PROVES beyond any doubt you have an agenda. You is busted boy! I knew you would eventually expose yourself.

Not even those of your own kind fool, anyone can see your involvement and others lack of involvement wherever you post. That is why you fell in love with Pen.

Go recruit your 5th mini me and bring them here to continue what you will never let go, we need something fresh.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon_60 View Post
    posting a comment here and here comes the eagle bashing ...right on schedule... and a knock comes on any falcon player or coach that i have said that i liked . OH BTW , you've never heard me say over the last couple of yrs that matty ice and smitty both choaked when it counted most ....did i ? i was here right after the game and posted they gave a good account of themselves ...pen ? ...he ran away for 2 wks
    Hey dumbass, it's a falcons site and you are an admitted eagle fan, you suck and the entire city the team plays in sucks......

And OF COURSE you were here after they lost in championship game, ONLY to draw Pen out...... I on the other hand responded nicely to you of which, as you do all my posts, you ignored it, the only time you respond to my post you pathetic fool is one like this.......that is an agenda you over eductated child. Given your blatant actions, if your not a child you never grew up.

lol ... talk about exposing one's self you two guys have overexposure on this site ...but everyone knows that already

since both of you guyz have come back from being banned you have done your best to wreck this site and pen even said so in one of his first posts upon his return ...some day when i have an hr or so to kill i'll scroll back about two yrs of posts in here , but, then again neither of you two fine southern gentlemen are worth the effort

any browers out there wanna post something in here ?
    we need fresh convo in here , it's been kind of musty in this room for a spell now .
    i'll start it off with this :
    if the crows don't win the super bowl this comming season the whole organization should be replaced , QB included

everyone better brush up on their dirty bird moves
    "E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"

Being an eagles fan and used to never being in the hunt, I guess replacing everybody, no matter how ignorant that would be....is the answer.

Poor fool, what an idiot, BUT, your lil game isn't working, keep proving what an ass you are, as I said go recruit someone else, maybe they can help you think and be original. However, with the stupidity you have displayed I seriosly doubt it.

Go get an administrator, but be careful, if he bans Pen and me, your dumbass will be all alone talking to a wall.

PS-your agenda is painfully obvious when it takes this for you to talk to me

Head Coach Material
    **** You Talon