Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well???

Head Coach Material

Well???

As always when I'm around my brother we talk FALCONS!.

My paranoid ass is always looking at the PANTHERS, BUCS & SAINTS!!!!!

Then Atlanta faces the NFC West, the damned Packers, the AFC East and whoever won the NFC East, the Giants I think.

This draft class will have few if any game changers. There are free agents out there with years of experience and no one is grabbing them up as happened in the past. What we're seeing this year is a huge turnover of players. The Packers are an example, the Falcons too. Randy Moss is finally done(as I told you dumb ****s 2 years ago he was washed up along with T.O.)

The turnover must happen unless teams wish to cut players they drafted.

Sometimes it's good to see older players get gone. I could expand on that and given a reason I should.

Question Yeah its a Good Thing

the G-Men got ridda this load, Osi Umenyiora. Gonna be a 10-year vet now in another Uni. Wonder where?

Head Coach Material
    think he signed two days ago.

will have to wait and see with him , he's been going down hill the last couple of yrs and became a big drama queen in NY . he could be a help but may run out of gas at the end of the yr . hey , at least they took a shot
    "E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"

To a sane person, your media tagging him a drama queen has no credibility here in the real world.

They got what they were after, the Falcons D as does most every team has situational players just as Abraham was and guess who he is replacing.

He will help, but there is much need in the D backfield and we need more domination out of the LB corp or his addition and success will rely on other players. So the Lyle Lovette look a like better still be working.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Drama Queen? LOLOL! and I did actually laugh out loud.

Dick Vermeil, oh and Donnie McNabb who is now a big fatass on the NFLN. Drama Queen? How about the whinings of Deion Sanders back in the day? He's GOD now in the NFL World,...Leion. What about Bratt Favray???? Drama Queen! What about Tony Gonzales crying after the loss to the Niners in the NFCCG???? Drama Queen?

You are so transparent. Especially after dealing with you for many years. You did NOT talk up the Falcons acquiring the Eagles CB and he was wonderful last season thank you, and he will be great this season. But it's Osi, and he's a former Giant a team/franchise you hate and now he's a Falcon, another team/franchise you hate. You people in New Jersey are children when it comes to the NFL game. It's not about the game but it's actually bull****. Attaching labels to a player, all the sudden, that he's got some kind of problem just because he left the Giants and in NY/NJ they NEVER talk Jets nor Giants players down. Eric Davis on the NFLN said the other day Osi can be "emotional and plays with attitude." Well god damn what the HELL do you want??? Ray Lewis trashed talked and screamed and played with emotion but oh yeah, he was never a Falcon. **** you talon.

lol , i gave my opinion of what i've seen from the guy the past couple of yrs , appearently the giants felt the same way about him . oh and about assante i said when he was traded that he was a good player but he bites on the double move and doesn't like to come up and meet a running play ...that's what he did in philly . you notice no one posts here just me and grunder jett and you , there's only 4 seats here the the rec room lol nobody else will put up with your shyte

You know what tally, if your contributions did not always have your lil digs no one would mind your posts. Therefor it suits me others like you don't post here, God knows you have recruited person after person and they all see your silly agenda after a while and stop posting here. You keep blaming Pen but your a stinking eagles fan and the lie of being a closet falcons fan is transparent and a lie.............SO

Thank you so much for that in depth and oh so insightful, sorry wrong spelling, inciteful and informative information about a player not even with the team you like. There was so much football information included to validate your unwanted and unsolicited 10 year old approach that we were overwhelmed with your football knowledge and the new jerk media is a joke, so any opinion from those blind fools is laughed at by all in america.

Hey Pen, I noticed you left out the biggest drama queen in the NFL, we saw the dog killer be wheeled in the dome by the boss, or the many times he did not practice because his widdle shoulder, ankle, knee or tummy was hurting.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

posting a comment here and here comes the eagle bashing ...right on schedule... and a knock comes on any falcon player or coach that i have said that i liked . OH BTW , you've never heard me say over the last couple of yrs that matty ice and smitty both choaked when it counted most ....did i ? i was here right after the game and posted they gave a good account of themselves ...pen ? ...he ran away for 2 wks

You can attempt to defend your actions T, but all ANYONE has to do is look at your posts. Historically, If ANYONE cares to take the time and looks at ANY post you have EVER made that did not contain one of your little digs about a player, the team itself or Pen, it plainly shows what you are about and what you are doing.

Pens not like me, I have to deal with people of your mentality on a regular basis. You feel entitled to give your opinion to 2 people who don't care for you or as you call it, your "opinions" on a site that other than an opposing team has no direct bearing on your team or your interest in the game.

When will you just admit it man, you love Pen, and this is just a school girls actions to get his attention. After all these years of you using these playground tactics that clearly are not working, it seems you would attempt another approach