Thread: I repeat, LOOK at my sig

Hybrid View

Head Coach Material

I repeat, LOOK at my sig

Look closely,...a defensive lineman is grabbing at the running back and causing the RB to twist away. Just then a DB comes up and the RB naturally ducks his head NOT WITH ANY INTENT TO LEAD WITH THE CROWN BUT TO LESSEN THE BLOW FROM THE WOULD BE TACKLER,...you GD IDIOTS!

Good grief Jett,...we played the game and the most fun part was being able to crush people legally. Roger Goodell when he says he played youth football is an unfunny joke. Actually him saying that is disgusting, that he knows the game from sitting on the bench and crying for having to run laps for farting in the huddle.

It's all falling on deaf ears and dumb minds, these idiots don't care, they can still be big owners and GM's playing the fantasy fools game the nfl has these mindless drones playing.

The league has these dumbassed video geeks playing the stat game so they can do good in their fantasy league.

The name in itself shows the level of mentality it takes to be sucked in by this type promo, now millions of pathetic brainwashed dumbasses expend countless hours on it. Especially your northern cities, I bet there is not one giant, jet or eagle fan that isn't a team owner in a fantasy league, and the really pathetic ones make up their own leagues.

So get used to it brother, it's gone for good
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    It ain't gone till I say it's gone.

I've been checking things out and there's what's called,...ummm, sort of a subculture. Coaches still teach to knock the hell out of the opponent.

When it get's to the point they flag every tackle or block,...LIKE HOLDING!?!

we could call holding on every play Remember that?

Rules in the NFL are approved and they disappear.

They don't go away, they stop calling it, again, this is all smoke and mirrors claiming player safety.

Knee pads and thigh pads are almost a thing of the past, or only for little league, that is player safety.

a political lawyer runs this league and is in the process of running it into the ground.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    In one of those all-Falcons fans boards I posted that the NFL creates more revenue in many ways for many companies as well as the league itself, than any other sport on the planet. And some idiot replied soccer,...people have no idea how big and international the NFL is right now. That's why there's a game in London this season, the Niners and somebody, think it's the Bucs.

And all this player safety bs is all about mo and mo George Washingtons. New helmet designs haven't helped a ****ing bit through the decades. Remember the helmets with water in the pads back in the '70's? And you're right,...no knee pads especially a D-back or a WR. It should be a rule they wear knee and thigh pads AND every player should wear a flack jacket too. But oh noooooooo, the ladies wouldn't be able to look at those nice round asses in tights.

Like all busy bodies, people like talon, they always wanna challenge status quo, always want change and the legacy of their change. But just like when T-bone was dissing Vick for years,...Vick turned out to be the QB of T's team and I swear to GOD that happening makes me smile every damn time I think about it. But the problem is,...T-bone is just a little player,...those out to change the game are gonna reap what they sow so to speak.

Yeah! at the cost of perceived damage control Of course no network that EVER stands a chance of televising an NFL game would never expose this truth. Yes, blackballed, better than being blue balls but none the less, we the fans pay the price by them adulterating the game........fo da benjamens