Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cyprus banks

Expect some unexplained deaths of politicians & bankers.

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    €100,000 will be taxed at 6.7 percent.
    Above €100,000, taxed at 9.9 percent.
    Above €500,000, you’re taxed at 15 percent.
    This wholesale robbery has caused the citizen to rush to get their money out. The response: The banks close.
    I just heard a report that the Russian mafia has a lot of those deposits.

Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    I just heard a report that the Russian mafia has a lot of those deposits.
    I'm reading today a lot of wealthy Russians are getting hit hard by this move and the move may have been motivated by vengeance due to the Russians not participating in the process. The Russian media is claiming that this move by the EU is the equivalent of Hitler seizing assets of the Jews because both claimed the money was "dirty". Russia may retaliate by shutting off the natural gas pipelines to Western Europe. Some in Russia also want to seize European savings held in Russian banks. All in all, very interesting!

Melancholy baby

Quote Originally Posted by SOF.Gator View Post
    I'm reading today a lot of wealthy Russians are getting hit hard by this move and the move may have been motivated by vengeance due to the Russians not participating in the process. The Russian media is claiming that this move by the EU is the equivalent of Hitler seizing assets of the Jews because both claimed the money was "dirty". Russia may retaliate by shutting off the natural gas pipelines to Western Europe. Some in Russia also want to seize European savings held in Russian banks. All in all, very interesting!
    Thanks I posted most of that two days ago. There's a lot more info out now besides so too bad for all ya all tax shelterers. Booo Hooo too bad So sad hanging on a lilly pad oh wait lemme get the ReD vIoLiN here ya go Popey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAuQb_bKI0Q