Quote Originally Posted by mngopher View Post
OK, I am definitely defense heavy....and for one reason. We got a WR that can be our #1 for now. No pressure to have to draft a WR in round 1. 2 things worry me about Keenan and Ogletree. Look, my #1 pick must be healthy, and I will not risk a pick on a player with a heart condition (Star) or a WR that had knee issues. I can not take that chance. As stated earlier, 1st round busts last for a while.....well, not going to take the chance. Ogletree, different stance....not sure he can handle the NFL, I worry about his character and his ability to learn the game.

I need 2 first round picks that I think will be around for a while. I look at this:

Round 1. Arthur Brown and Sylvester Williams
Round 2. Kevin Minter
Round 3. Markus Wheaton
Round 4. Tyrann Mathieu and Bacarri Rambo
Round 5. Demetrius McCray

We have no LB's...we can not field a team. We need top LB's (Brown and Minter) to come in and compete right away. We also need help with the DL....they need to do a better job of keeping the O-Line off our LB's and providing more pressure. WR in the 3rd round (Wheaton), I believe this draft is deep at WR.....I believe that Jennings, Wright and Simpson are the starters. Simpson is in his second year and might be able to add something this time.

CB and safety in the 4th, Honey Badger is a wild card...but I take a chance in the 4th round and Rambo comes in to help with safety. McCray is a tall CB that I also think can help out the defense.

Round 6-7 I look for more depth on the o-line or d-line.
Chad Greenway might disagree with that....