Thread: Great articles from TOTJ

Great articles from TOTJ

We all really need to read these guys at Turn on the Jets more often. The make more sense then ANY beater or columnist out there.

Here are two examples on the Revis situation. Just some great perspective.

http://turnonthejets.com/2013/03/jas...-feinsod-jets/

http://turnonthejets.com/2013/03/new...evis-hysteria/

Yup, that ticking sound is Revis' clock, not the jets! again, where is the long line uncle sean??? its pretty dam quiet for the most valuable commodity" on the market, you think you're getting 12 or 13 mil next year after sitting out? so go and play for pennies this year and risk it all on another tear

Between the stagnant cap and the way this FA off season has gone, I dont think Revis will see even close to 16 mil per even if he has a great year this year.

If I am the Jets, I would say to Darelle: "Take a look at whats happening in the market...do you really think you're going to get 12-16 mil per when the best CBs aren't even getting half that".

The start negotiating a REALISTIC contract extension and keep him HERE!

Those columns were awesome!

Dead on the money, both of them.

That first column, the critique of the medias Revis coverage, how they expose certain writers for working in cahoots with the Revis camp, that was very Breitbart'esque.

I read Breitbart's sites, often, and they do the exact same thing with the mainstream media and its ties to the democrat party, how they are basically carrying the D-Party's water and reciting their talking points.

Thats not to be political, I think even dems would acknowledge the MSM is in the tank for their party, thats self evident, the Breitbart sights just illustrate the obvious connections and thats what this site is doing as well, and in fact it very much seems to be using the Breitbart model, confronting the hacks via twitter and posting the tweet conversations to expose the incestuous relationship between these writers and the Revis camp.

That said, very impressive ... VERY impressive.

I Just tagged that site in my favorites.

Thanks MSG

Coach in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Those columns were awesome!

Dead on the money, both of them.

That first column, the critique of the medias Revis coverage, how they expose certain writers for working in cahoots with the Revis camp, that was very Breitbart'esque.

I read Breitbart's sites, often, and they do the exact same thing with the mainstream media and its ties to the democrat party, how they are basically carrying the D-Party's water and reciting their talking points.

Thats not to be political, I think even dems would acknowledge the MSM is in the tank for their party, thats self evident, the Breitbart sights just illustrate the obvious connections and thats what this site is doing as well, and in fact it very much seems to be using the Breitbart model, confronting the hacks via twitter and posting the tweet conversations to expose the incestuous relationship between these writers and the Revis camp.

That said, very impressive ... VERY impressive.

I Just tagged that site in my favorites.

Thanks MSG
    Agree completely. As an aside, dems never mind being political. Its ok for reps too!

Absolutely.

The 1st article is a great example of whaqt goes on behind the scenes & how corrupt some of the writers are in their quest to be first to break a story.