Thread: Revis cost Woody one million more today

Revis cost Woody one million more today

He gets a one million dollar roster bonus today because they haven't traded him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TBrady View Post
    He gets a one million dollar roster bonus today because they haven't traded him yet.
    Well, i guess Woody won't be able to buy that ivory back scratcher he's been eyeing.

Quote Originally Posted by TBrady View Post
    So, are you suggesting that he should have made a weak trade just to save $1 million?

I don't think T is suggesting that at all, just stating the fact

Quote Originally Posted by NotEasyBeingGreen View Post
    So, are you suggesting that he should have made a weak trade just to save $1 million?
    But I would say that it's very good news for the reason you imply.

Idzik was not going to be rushed or intimidated by the situation or a possible suitor into making a bad deal.

I'm liking this guy more every day.

Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    But I would say that it's very good news for the reason you imply.

Idzik was not going to be rushed or intimidated by the situation or a possible suitor into making a bad deal.

I'm liking this guy more every day.
    yup thats chump change at this high stakes poker game

Quote Originally Posted by NotEasyBeingGreen View Post
    Nope, so far Tampa is the only team reported that has made a serious offer and not a first round pick. I would rather resign Revis, than let him go for under value. I think he is worth multiple picks, and one has to be a first rounder, Hopefully a pretty high one.

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    yup thats chump change at this high stakes poker game
    Gotta spend money to make money. Good move. I think you may even have to make him report to work to show that he's functioning well.