Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NT Garay agrees to one-year deal

NT Garay agrees to one-year deal

Per Adam Schefter.

He looked decent in camp in his 1st cup o' joe with us.

But I really remember him because he graduated from my HS - Rahway, N.J.

Should be some fun times in the locker room with him & Mo who graduated from Linden.

I'm loving what Idzik is doing so far. Antonio was cut by the Chargers, so our comp picks for next year are still intact.

This guy.

Just another 320+ lb Jewish, Jamaican, Puerto Rican driving a Hello Kitty Smart Car.

How cliché...

Nary a word to the beats. Nothing with Colon. Nothing with Garay.

They of course characterized Jets getting 'snubbed' by Gibson, but it sounds like they never escalated to extending an official offer. Idzik also apparently isn't going to let OLB agents hold their depleted position as an exploitable weapon. He let Barnes fly the coop (who then tweeted: "Flying back home.....great time in new jersey...#decision") without blowing his negotiating cool.

Getting a nice feeling from our money managing GM, who can...you know...manage money.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetses View Post
    Nary a word to the beats. Nothing with Colon. Nothing with Garay.

They of course characterized Jets getting 'snubbed' by Gibson, but it sounds like they never escalated to extending an official offer. Idzik also apparently isn't going to let OLB agents hold their depleted position as an exploitable weapon. He let Barnes fly the coop (who then tweeted: "Flying back home.....great time in new jersey...#decision") without blowing his negotiating cool.

Getting a nice feeling from our money managing GM, who can...you know...manage money.
    no doubt, I had a good feeling about him just listening and watching him in the original presser....we have a PRO running the show.....

It's just a matter of time

[QUOTE=Jetses;413031]Nary a word to the beats. Nothing with Colon. Nothing with Garay.

They of course characterized Jets getting 'snubbed' by Gibson, but it sounds like they never escalated to extending an official offer. [QUOTE]

The ilk of Myers, Mehta or Wendy will be dusting off their "they owe it to the fans" columns.

Ignore them John, what you owe us is to run a competant, professional operation.

again, so much for a novice, stooge hire who answers to rex! go F yourself francessa, you fat dick, rex has been neutered ((ouch)

btw my daughter WANTS that car!

what kind of player is garay? can he play the nt and the de in a 34? does he have any pass rush ability or is he strictly a run stopper......

I don't know anything about the guy from personal observation.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjet52 View Post
    what kind of player is garay? can he play the nt and the de in a 34? does he have any pass rush ability or is he strictly a run stopper......
    But PFF statistics have pass rush as the best part of his game.

And it appears that he's strictly a DT/NT.