Thread: Bellidheat at it again..now Johnny Abe in to visit...

Team Owner

Bellidheat at it again..now Johnny Abe in to visit...

This pathetic little douchebag lives to stick it to the Jets fans. I will have to piss on his grave on day. Remind me when I'm 70.
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

LMFAO...Surely you know BB has made a deal with the devil, and as such will outlive us all by 150 years.

ehh. His last attempt at a Jet DE went really well for him. Grossly overpaid for Ellis and got soooooo much production out of it. Belly? bwaaahhhaaaa. Just keep sucking on your QBs ballz until he retires and you suck again Belly boy.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    ehh. His last attempt at a Jet DE went really well for him. Grossly overpaid for Ellis and got soooooo much production out of it. Belly? bwaaahhhaaaa. Just keep sucking on your QBs ballz until he retires and you suck again Belly boy.
    Is that your evening prayer before bed?

BB's not the first GM who overpaid a guy. Look at what Buttchez and Santonio are making this season. Plus you had almost a dozen guys just like them last season. Besides, Abe has been in Atlanta for the past 7 seasons, so he's hardly a Jet DE anymore.

In addition to Abe, Pats had Freeny and Adraian Wilson in Foxboro today. Last three guys to meet with them all walked with contracts (Amendola, Washington, and Bill WR Jones) so who knows? Their young D could use a little veteran leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBamCunningham View Post
    Is that your evening prayer before bed?
    Uhh, yes. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    Uhh, yes. Duh.
    Erp...Derp?