Thread: Here's your update for Monday night

Head Coach Material

Here's your update for Monday night

Here's your update coming from a sane Falcons fan.

Since this site has gone *NORTH* I've been checking other sites, been posting too and my gawd man,...there are some serious idiots out there when it comes to football. The lack of recognizing obvious facets of the game has resulted in fans becoming complete idiots and I suspect the NFL desires fans to be uneducated. Anyway, this'll be an easy update.

-A loss in Tampa on Monday night and the Falcons will not make the playoffs. Period.

-Falcons are currently 6 pts faves.

-In the last meeting this season, a Falcons win, Jameius Wanston didn't play. Idiot Panthers fans said the Falcons got lucky.

-Again, the Falcons win out this year and they be division champs.

-Both teams will be w/o they great DEs, but not having McCoy hurts the Bucs D more than the Falcons not having Garrett. The Falcons O should put up around 30 pts but,...TeCo(Tevin Coleman), is out with a concussion. That really hurts in the passing game. The RB is a great route runner and receiver.

-On social media several Bucs players have posted they wanna be a spoiler and it starts Monday night. Then the Bucs face the Panthers and Saints. I suspect this will be a "chippy" game Monday night.

I sear to GAWD there are some dumbass Falcons fans. Every gd time I try to associate with these idiots I get in trouble disagreeing with them. I won't bore ya with the details just take my word,...they really ain't worth the time.

So that's it,...win it's still on. Lose Monday night and pooooooof. season over

Like Sudden Death in the playoff race: lose any game and either sister Caroline or Nerline takes the crown. If ya'll win but subsequently lose to one or another of the sisters then couldn't ya'll still get into playoff's via the Wild Card? Suppose Nerlines takes the Jets and are elevated to 10-4 and ya'll beat the Bucs. Then they'll have home field advantage for the second straight game plus an extra day of prep as ya'll walk on the field 9-5: a win against all odds levels out both records at 10-5 which is nice, but not that likely in view of the fact that Saints have a powderpuff opponent today and stay at home next week. A fair situation though, in light of the fact that Falcons must have had home field advantage in other games.

Same way with Carolina. Your last opponent may have to be visitors against Atlanta but how bad is that? They're not all that far away, it's almost like Jets visiting Buffalo. What gives Caroline advantage is they have the same two-game home stretch before it starts as Nerline gets. Basically they have fair advantage leading up to it even though it's an away game.

I feel the Fins are in the same situation today as they have to hit the cold wind up in Buffalo, which is also slushy (and BTW many of their fans poop in the dirt cause they say they don't have enough shitters around the stadium.) Even if they W that's far from end of story.

Still all in all the Falcons have the best overall combination of strategy and weapons to win out. Unsure why Nerlines keeps winning lately but ya'll can get up in Breeze's way and stop that tendency. After the Win up in Seattle it's just a matter of doing it again.

Packers Moderator
    Congrats Pen.
    2008 NFLFans Fantasy Football League Champion