Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Important post for all of us re: board status.

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    We will easily have 30 posters, a buck a month is a no brainer... just make sure MSG can have an ignore feature.. and can we limit GG to 3 posts a day.. off topic will need is own area too.
    Ah shit...do we have to tell GG???? Can't we just quietly slip away?? Since most of his threads are just conversations with himself, maybe he won't even notice???? ;)

Larry, Jesus, Hammer, etc...maybe Engine is even still lurking. We need the them to come too and be active. Thats a must or this will be a waste of time.

I'm in for sure. Happy to contribute to the fees. As long as we can bring all our dead horses with us and kick the living shit out of them over there too!!!

.... " PM me the new link here and i'll drop by regularly ! "

PS - i'm having a lot of fun in the lounge .
    "E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"

Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    Larry, Jesus, Hammer, etc...maybe Engine is even still lurking. We need the them to come too and be active. Thats a must or this will be a waste of time.
    Hammer is a go, I tried e-mailing LL but it came back undeliverable & I did leave him a PM here so we'll just have to wait & see what happens, I e-mailed Jesus among others but no response.

It's pretty obvious we have a few guys who are only lurking & I'm hoping that some of them will become at least occasional posters
    "On to 2017"

Still lots of quality posters not mentioned here who haven't contributed much lately. I hope everyone knows we want everyone.

Team Owner
    I am ready to launch. Ret has been kind enough to organize everything.

Ret - Once you give me the go-ahead and I'll make the purchase for the vbulletin cloud services. We already have the rights to www.jetsaddicts.com
    Last edited by NFLs StepChild; 11-16-2017 at 07:23 PM.
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

Ret even after we leave im sure this board will still be around collecting dust. You can pin a notice to the top of the board alerting people we have moved