Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GG/Bit's Boy Tyrod Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    GGBit will now call on Mac to serve up $23mill a year for Taylor in the offseason

Someday Tyrod can join Ray Lucas is GGbits hall of fame
    He seems like a down to earth guy.

He's making $15 million this season. After getting benched/losing his job he could probably be had for $10-$12 million per year.

A great value signing for some lucky team.
    Last edited by ganggreen76; 11-15-2017 at 09:22 PM.

With his talent I think he needs to be in a wide open offense system.

The game manager, don't turn over the ball game doesn't fit him I think. He can do it and do it well if necessary but when the D goes down the cr@pper more is required I think he has what it takes to do it.

My goodness that final score from the New Orleans game the Saints beat them like the game was played inside the dome.

Buffalo's defense has played like **** the past two games but it's Taylor who loses his job ooooookay.

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    He seems like a down to earth guy.
    Well there you have it folks, gg has what it takes for a major role on the Big Bang Theory as he has isolated the algorithm for identifying a franchise QB!
    "On to 2017"

Team Owner
    What a novel idea from a team who knows they have zero chance at winning a Super Bowl, find out what you have in your young qb before heading into a quarterback rich draft.

Make sure to entertain Rainbow Brite the rest of the year Bowles

Team Owner
    This HAS TO BE considered a fireable offense.

Build towards the future? Nah....I'm just gonna try to win with vet bandaids. Fuck the draft, fuck developing younger players, fuck the expectations of the fans and owners. Todd doesn't want to have a 4-12 season on HIS resume. I mean who would have thought a HC would NOT act in the best interest of the organization long term and instead only worry about himself and his job?

If only some folks could have seen this coming a mile away...

Fucking Jets.
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLs StepChild View Post
    This HAS TO BE considered a fireable offense.

Build towards the future? Nah....I'm just gonna try to win with vet bandaids. Fuck the draft, fuck developing younger players, fuck the expectations of the fans and owners. Todd doesn't want to have a 4-12 season on HIS resume. I mean who would have thought a HC would NOT act in the best interest of the organization long term and instead only worry about himself and his job?

If only some folks could have seen this coming a mile away...

Fucking Jets.
    It should be, especially when the owner gives a press conference saying that HC would be judged on the improvement of young players, not only on wins and losses. Bowles will probably be retained but if I were Mac I would make sure there would be no veteran players who would stand in the way of younger players getting playing time on the roster, ala Kerley. I would also make sure that there is no JAG veteran QB on the roster, unless it's Cousins or Luck. The ironic thing is that those QBs would command such high salaries the Jets would be forced to play and develop low cost young players.

Matt forte has a much better yards per carry than the great AP... too.. hey GG how's the stock market going to finish this year..?

The Saints were 2-2 with AP. They are 5-0 since AP.