Thread: Trump has nominated a record number of white, male judges

Lightbulb Trump has nominated a record number of white, male judges

.... " I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Stef W. Kight
    AXIOS

Of President Trump's nominees to federal court, 91% have been white people, 81% have been men and 75% have been both the highest rate in almost 30 years, according to an analysis by AP.

Why it matters: The Trump administration has had a record number of vacancies to fill, and these are lifetime appointments. The people he nominates will have a lasting impact on the U.S., and will be a major part of Trump's legacy. George H. W. Bush was the last president to nominate a similar number of white, male people.
    "E-A-G-L-E-S ... EAGLES!"

Quote Originally Posted by Talon_60 View Post
    .... " I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Stef W. Kight
    AXIOS

Of President Trump's nominees to federal court, 91% have been white people, 81% have been men and 75% have been both the highest rate in almost 30 years, according to an analysis by AP.

Why it matters: The Trump administration has had a record number of vacancies to fill, and these are lifetime appointments. The people he nominates will have a lasting impact on the U.S., and will be a major part of Trump's legacy. George H. W. Bush was the last president to nominate a similar number of white, male people.
    Well Stef we don't want to give those jobs to women cause you have proven yourselves to be DUMB!!! Since you all applauded and failed to lash out at your hollywood brethren who cheerfully awarded a child rapist a lifetime achievement award like Roland Polanski, drown out real women's voices who voted against Hillary then gladly accepted Bruce Jenner as woman of the year in sports well you have worked your way out of any real job that needs clear intelligent thought.
    Or maybe you prefer that affirmative action take place and we hire strictly on skin color which i think is what your upset about to begin with.

Those dam Nobel prize winners are racist too, same with all those patent holders, most are men... hmmm why's that stef.