Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They're linking Harbaugh to the Giants

They're linking Harbaugh to the Giants

It doesn't seem like the type of move they'd make or need.

Then again Eli is running out of time and if they select high enough (which is looking like a mortal lock at this point) to get one of the top QB draft prospects in 2018 Jim Harbaugh would be the PERFECT coach to go for it with Eli while at the same time 'developing' their #1 pick.

I don't care what anyone says I've heard all the knocks on him he's a AMAZING head coach.

And I've been seeing Andrew Luck linked to the Jets quite a lot the past few days.

This was our plan you f@cking idiot. A real HC and a top 2 QB pick. And you are
    Still ball washing the horrible General and telling us Bowles is coach of the year.

The F@cking FOOLED live on. In bilssiful, entertained ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    This was our plan you f@cking idiot. A real HC and a top 2 QB pick. And you are
    Still ball washing the horrible General and telling us Bowles is coach of the year.

The F@cking FOOLED live on. In bilssiful, entertained ignorance
    I wasn't entertained today.

And this wasn't the Giants "plan". Which is why they're going to clean house they're saying the McAdoo watch is on he could be fired tomorrow. Up next Jerry Reese.

The Giants win SBs and have had FQB for a lot of time, they donít need extreme plans to overcome their own ineptitude. And now they are just getting lucky, if youíre going to suck might as well suck all the way when itís an EXTRA VALUABLE draft.

The jets donít get lucky like that. We NEED extreme plans like a tank job to overcome ourselves.

THE FOOLED will never learn.

Hey, wanna tell me Iím wrong again that the Bowles tuneout is coming?

GG: Bowles is coach of the year!! LamFAO. More FOOLED foolishness.

LMAO, the GG rule is in full effect here. If he says that the Toilet is a candidate for HC of the year that has to mean the implosion is coming.

And yesterday that was a complete meltdown.
    "On to 2017"

Coming off a nice win and with extra time to prepare. Pathetic.

JW, I can't believe you let Bit's alter ego trigger you like this.

I can't either, but it's my trauma to bear. When fans chase mediocrity, it only helps bad ownership/management chase it too. Give em what they want. 6 wins, and "we'll get em next year"
    Last edited by JWilly; 11-14-2017 at 09:59 PM.

The Giants win SBs and have had FQB for a lot of time, they donít need extreme plans to overcome their own ineptitude. And now they are just getting lucky, if youíre going to suck might as well suck all the way when itís an EXTRA VALUABLE draft.

The jets donít get lucky like that. We NEED extreme plans like a tank job to overcome ourselves.

THE FOOLED will never learn.

WHAT are you talking about?

This team was projected by many to be THE worst team in football this season. 0-16. I've never lost sight of that it's allowed me to temper my expectations with this team. I've viewed EVERY game on this schedule so far as a loseable game.

The fact that they've been this competitive until now has been nothing short of coaching wizardry from my head coach Todd Bowles and his staff.

They finally played a bad game it took until week 10 for it to happen.

Suuure you're right they could lose to all the teams you've mentioned (in another post) if that happens all bets are off with the head coach but I don't think they will. They may not win on the road they're not good enough to do it consistantly but they've PROVEN so far this season that they're a VERY dangerous home team. They had both of last year's Super Bowl teams on the ropes at home so what makes Carolina or Kansas City or San Diego unbeatable for them?

Nah I think most likely they take 2/3 at home then possibly steal one on the road.