Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want Baker Mayfield!

You know you are right? Heh heh heh heh. I'll leave it at that.

And yes, I'm hoping for an outcome. A new FQB prospect. Just like you are hoping for an outcome. WINS with our roster and our HC. Again, heh heh heh heh.

The wins will come soon, I'm NOT WORRIED, we are BUILDING something here. I am OPTIMISTIC.

hey, because you know you're right.... I think Gholston just got a sack!!!! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    You know you are right? Heh heh heh heh. I'll leave it at that.

And yes, I'm hoping for an outcome. A new FQB prospect. Just like you are hoping for an outcome. WINS with our roster and our HC. Again, heh heh heh heh.

The wins will come soon, I'm NOT WORRIED, we are BUILDING something here. I am OPTIMISTIC.

hey, because you know you're right.... I think Gholston just got a sack!!!! LMAO

Packyís making more sense than you lately, even GG is nailing a few:

In the afterlife I want to drive a time machine, one of them that go 0-60 in two seconds and I want to fart pixie dust like Willy Willy!
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Wanting what a solid third of the league has is farting pixie dust?

Um Kay Packy. Get back to your 6 win movie, don’t want you to miss the next episode. This ones a biggie, Chapter 10, “Battle of the JAGs”. Oooooooh boy, pop some corn, maybe pull out the Fitz jersey but sew an X over the number, that’s always a super funny entertaining way to root. Maybe Packy can coin some new Fitz nicknames to chant at the TV. I’m having a party for this one, gonna be a packed house. Comeon Sunday, GET HERE!!!! Bring on the General!!

Ryan The General Fitzpatrick vs Josh MacCarther McCown.

Contain me!!!!! I’m bursting with anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    Wanting what a solid third of the league has is farting pixie dust?

Um Kay Packy. Get back to your 6 win movie, donít want you to miss the next episode. This ones a biggie, Chapter 10, ďBattle of the JAGsĒ. Oooooooh boy, pop some corn, maybe pull out the Fitz jersey but sew an X over the number, thatís always a super funny entertaining way to root. Maybe Packy can coin some new Fitz nicknames to chant at the TV. Iím having a party for this one, gonna be a packed house. Comeon Sunday, GET HERE!!!! Bring on the General!!

Ryan The General Fitzpatrick vs Josh MacCarther McCown.

Contain me!!!!! Iím bursting with anticipation.

In the afterlife I want to be called Willy Willy...
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Youíll have to earn it. As of now, ehh, not so much.

The Gholston thing was a huge setback and you arenít doing yourself any favors with all this Cousins for
    $30m per campaigning. But hey the NFL Gods are merciful. They make take pitty on THE FOOLED and grant you that which you seek.